Website ARUP Laboratories
Title: Client Service Agent
Client Service Agent
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Monday – Friday (40 hrs/wk)
Client Services – 234
Salt Lake City
- Now hiring outstanding and talented Client Service Agents to join our team! Offering great benefits including opportunities to work from home, various shift options available 24/7, career ladder path, great work environment, subsidized on-site child care facility, Family Health Clinic and much more.
- Demonstrate competence in the policies, procedures and processes associated with delivering excellent customer service at ARUP Laboratories. Provide a supportive link between ARUP customers both internal and external, while demonstrating a professional image through phone, email and other communications to ARUP customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to type or 35 WPM and 10 key skills
- Intermediate computer skills including internet proficiency
Physical and other requirements:
- Must demonstrate proven job success by completing departmental specific annual competency testing by scoring 90% or greater
- Flexible and willing to adapt to changes in section structure
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must maintain a professional image and pleasant demeanor
- Be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal.
- Fine motor coordination.
- Good visual acuity including color perception.
- Commitment to eight weeks of training working Monday-Friday
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCPhere.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.