Client Operations and Support Manager at Veho
Client Operations and Support Manager
- REMOTE /
- BUSINESS OPERATIONS /
- FULL TIME – REMOTE (USA)
Veho’s mission is to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers.
For too long, parcel delivery companies have focused solely on efficiencies and cost-management. Veho focuses on the end-customer. As the first technology company of its kind, Veho replaces the old delivery trucks with a platform of crowdsourced drivers and a network of hyper-local distribution centers. We partner with some of the most recognized consumer brands such as Warby Parker and Hello Fresh to provide an incredible experience with every delivery, and give customers control on how, when and where their package is delivered.
Customers LOVE us. Despite growing at a record-speed over the past two years, we maintain an incredibly high customer satisfaction rating of 4.9/5 stars, and an unprecedented on-time delivery rate of 99.9% – far above every other company in the country.
In short, we are building the logistics platform of the future.
Veho is backed by former top executives and board members at Uber, FedEx, UPS, eBay and Amazon; three former public company CEOs, and early investors in Lyft and Instacart. We are a team of leaders who are passionate about building an incredible company that will change the face of this industry.
The Client Operations team is responsible for identifying and executing strategies to bridge the gap between our client’s operation and our own. We believe the key to delighting our clients with stellar service while rapidly scaling our organization is being able to communicate needs and create support structures between internal and external teams.
As a Client Operations Manager, you will develop a deep understanding of Veho’s growth strategy and internal business and logistics operations. You will lead projects across several areas to support Veho’s rapid growth. The primary initial focus of this role will be developing process to communicate the client’s needs to our operations team, and vice versa, and then building out capacity on the team to rapidly scale to support the growing needs of the rest of the operation. This is a unique opportunity to create and develop a fast growing team.
A great candidate:
- Has 2+ years of experience in high-growth fast -paced environment
- Has some experience in a project management or similar role with an emphasis on aligning teams
- Has experience in managing external relationships
- Has experience managing a team and managing team performance
- Is organized and detail oriented
- Is passionate about data
- Is an exceptional executor – “making it happen” is a passion
- Is a proven process developer and improver, is always seeking to streamline and reduce friction
- Is highly adaptable, can think very quickly, pivot fast, and make informed judgement calls
- Is a creative problem solver and always hungry to learn more
- Is an excellent written and verbal communicator, and can represent the Veho brand to clients and to vendors alike
- Is a balance of business-minded and customer-centric, and is always thinking about how to optimize for business success while keeping clients as happy as possible
Your responsibilities may include:
- Writing and implementing process that maintains the service level agreement with each client without disrupting the operation.
- Managing client exceptions and deeply understanding their impact on the business.
- Building and maintaining data-tracking that inform operations and revenue teams of all relevant information.
- Developing KPIs that track client-based exceptions and ensure the operations teams are happy and have healthy numbers.
- Owning service disruptions and aligning client and Veho operations teams while maintaining a healthy operating margin.
- Deeply understanding the health of each account and tracking operational exceptions that need to be escalated to the revenue team.
- Being an integral part of developing the accountabilities and strategy of the Client Operations team at Veho.
- Assist in general revenue and business operations duties as needed.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!