Client Manager at Mind Gym
- VARIOUS LOCATIONS – US /
- SALES /
Regional Client Manager
- Mind Gym uses the latest behavioral science to transform the performance of companies and the lives of people who work in them.
- Most of FTSE100/S&P100 are clients and over 2 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience, whilst many more have connected digitally.
- We’re growing rapidly and have successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange.
- This is just the start. We have a bold vision to redefine how companies and individuals flourish, and so disrupt the market for behavioral change.
- If you’re determined to make a difference, voraciously curious and brimming with an entrepreneurial spirit, we’d like to hear from you.
- Are you interested in developing a career in consultative sales?
- The role of the Regional Client Manager is to partner with Mind Gym’s Client Directors and Vice Presidents in selling intellectual products to FTSE 100 companies (think Google, M&S, Tesco, EE).
- You will support the team in identifying new potential clients, whilst helping them grow their existing accounts, through drive and tenacity in a high-performance culture.
- Mind Gym will provide you with exceptional training and development opportunities, including a competitive salary and commission plan.
What you’ll be doing
- Working alongside your Client Director/Vice President to respond to client requests
- Liaising with the internal teams to turn around in-bound sales leads
- Account management follow-up, including seeking out new contacts within existing accounts
- Identify potential clients that have a business challenge that Mind Gym can help solve, and on occasion making the first call and introduction to Mind Gym
- Support the team in gathering all the information required for a successful client meeting e.g. pulling information from our CRM or seeking out company information from external sources, such as proposals, brochures or handbooks
- Pulling together pricing and proposal information
- Proofreading client communication documents including proposals and RFP responses
- Ensuring all information delivered is accurate and timely
Day-to-day you will be:
- Supporting client growth and communication
- Prospecting contacts for the team
- Preparing for client meetings and developing proposals/RFPs
- Positive can-do attitude and excited by the prospect of advancing your career with a high-growth firm
- Experience with sales prospecting by identifying senior contacts through LinkedIn and other technologies, as well as, cold outreach to these prospects
- Able to support several Sales Reps by prioritizing workload and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Proven success working in an autonomous environment while still maintaining a collaborative attitude
- Flexible and excited by every day being different
- Passionate about what drives human performance at work
- 1-3 years professional experience, preferably in a sales/account management department
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!