Client Happiness Associate (Bilingual – Spanish)
- Client Services
- United States
The Client Creating Superfans! We’ve all had the experience, when something goes wrong or we need help using a product or service it’s a CRUCIAL time. Maybe we’re feeling a little impatient, maybe we’re fine, but what happens when we try to reach out for customer support can make or break our opinion of that company! Great customer service can turn a frustrated user into a superfan – and that’s why we need you!
Peerfit is hiring for remote bilingual Client Happiness Associates. Candidates who are fluent in English and Spanish need only apply.
As Peerfit’s Client Happiness Associate you will be working inside our Client Services Department. You will be in charge of users’ experience when they come to us. As a user how do you want to be able to access Peerfit for support? How can we make our service easier so there are fewer issues in the first place? How can we surprise and delight users by going above and beyond what they expected when they reached out for help?
We’re looking for someone with some serious intuition when it comes to being able to put yourself in someone else’s shoes. Sure, things look simple and easy when you know a service inside and out – but what about when you’re brand new or when you’re not used to certain technologies? Can you see the world through other people’s eyes, empathize, actively listen, and then help solve problems? Can you work with a team to provide that service, operating like a single unit?
You will be stepping in to design, create, and execute a comprehensive customer support strategy and department. You must have extraordinary organizational skills. You must thrive on making order out of chaos and dealing with all types of people (and all types of temperaments).You must get Peerfit all the way down to your bones and be passionate about finding ways to turn frustration into delight.
- Must be available to work full-time hours on weekends
- Patience, grace, and a sense of humor
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- A knack for taking technical language and making it understandable
- A passion for solving tough problems and proposing elegant solutions
- A healthy attitude. Ability to find personal balance in the midst of strong emotions
- Customer Service experience, including and most importantly, being comfortable talking on the phone
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish
- Experience with Zendesk
- Experience with RingCentral
- Must be self driven and comfortable working in a remote environment
WHO WE NEED:
- Passionate about health and fitness
- Desires to have a role in the growth of a startup
- Stays motivated and knows how to be persistent
- Able to stay organized and collected while handling incoming support requests
- Enjoys digging through details to find improvements
- An individual that is motivated by improving Peerfit’s user experience
- Is self-directed
- Can work remotely and make decisions autonomously at a high level
- Flexibility to handle changing responsibilities
- Openness to working weekends and potentially late nights*
WHAT YOU GET:
- The opportunity to help expand the impact of Peerfit across the United Statesand, someday, the world!
- The chance to work in a relaxed, yet goal-driven start-up culture with a passion for fitness
- Peerfit credits to attend fitness classes.
- Chance to work remotely
- Health Insurance & other benefits