Client Executive IV, Biller Solutions
Remote, New Hampshire
Remote, Rhode Island
Remote, South Carolina
Remote, West Virginia
Remote, District of Columbia
Remote, New Jersey
Remote, New York
Remote, North Carolina
Remote, South Dakota
What does an outstanding Client Executive IV, Biller Solutions do?
As an Account Executive IV within our Biller Solutions Account Management team, you will work with a team that focuses on clients in the Insurance, Utilities, Telecommunications, Healthcare and Bank/Consumer Financial markets located within your region. You will be responsible for growing and protecting the portfolio of client relationships that generate between $60k and $100M in revenue annually.
If you are looking for an opportunity that will allow you to deliver superior levels of sales & service through education, development and proactive management of existing clients – then this role is for you! To do this you will need to drive the following results:
- Achieve assigned revenue targets
- Successfully negotiate and execute targeted Client Renewal Agreements
- Pursue and close add-on sales with existing Clients, such as, new payment channels, new payment types, new lines of business, and additional Fiserv products/services
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Drives creation of strategic account plans that set the strategic direction, target up-line relationships within client accounts, and drive the business forward; collaborates and provides input on Enterprise plans where applicable
- You will develop partnerships and collaboration with the Fiserv business units to realize revenue growth, client value and satisfaction.
- Responsible for proactively conducting analysis of clients’ business metrics and research to optimize product activity that will drive value for our external customers
- Conducts account and territory reviews for internal executive management team members
- Engages in effective forecasting and budgeting of key metrics for assigned POD client accounts
- Identifies and capitalizes on expansion opportunities within existing accounts and up-selling additional products/services, and assists with cross-business unit sales efforts
- Leads complex client relationships
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of account management or sales experience in a business-to-business environment or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to interface with senior management or C-level executives across Client relationships
- Proven track record in attaining/exceeding quota-based metrics for self and team
- Strategic account planning experience.
- 5+ years’ experience with Salesforce.com (or similar eCRM tools), MS Office (to include Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook).
- 3+ years of experience in the Biller Solutions Industry
Learn more about us.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role, you will be aligned with our Biller Solutions products and services. People want to handle their bills and payments how, when and where they want, seamlessly integrating these tasks into their lives. Our multichannel solutions reach customers via mobile, online banking, biller website, walk-in, IVR and CSR channels.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.