Clean Beauty Advisor at Amyris
Title: Clean Beauty Advisor
- Location: United States
- MANUFACTURING AND OPERATIONS – CUSTOMER CARE
The CBA team provide clean beauty expertise to customers for all relevant Amyris consumer brand while delivering a differentiated customer service experience from other industry brands. During 1Q 2021, Biossance will launch the Clean Conversations initiative across all of its marketing channels including PR, Paid Media, Influencers, Retention, Dot.com Experience, and Loyalty Program integration. This initiative will drive new and loyal customers to our CBA team as the industry’s best experts to deliver the #1 clean skincare education experience online while positively impacting Dot.com sales. The Clean Conversation experience is high touch and high value. CBAs give expert advice to meet customer skincare needs while growing and supporting consumer sales.
The CBA Leads are responsible for upskilling the CBAs, testing for ingredient and product understanding, strategize on how to build larger Dot.com customer carts, managing negative skin reactions, and reducing returns. With Customer Care newly standing up the video chat function, the CBA managers having been leading the effort on competitive research, brainstorming best practices, and partnering with E-Com and Digital on designing the Dot.com customer user journey. As Amyris new brands come online in 2021, the CBA team will also provide this functionality for Clean Beauty Collaborative Inc and JVN Hair.
CBAs have a dual role in the customer care capacity and are jointly responsible for responding to all customers in a timely manner. Given the Customer Care’s close connection with customers, we partner with E-Com, BisOps, Social Media, Product Development, Quality, and Digital teams, Marketing and Retention Marketing on curated customer feedback and trends to support an improved customer experience.
This role reports to the Clean Beauty Lead.
- Deep understanding and embracement of the Amyris brands, products, and brand stories – we believe that you can not genuinely represent a brand that you do not have a strong passion for
- Work in a fast-paced environment requiring the ability to maintain a calm and professional composure with constant “on-air” TextChat/VideoChat presence
- Stay up to date on all new product launches, product promotions, Clean Academy launches, and various marketing channel activations
- Ability to multi-task in managing multiple platforms and juggling a high customer volume all the while delivering NoCompromise world-class customer experience
- Effectively provide verbal and written communication across phone, email, TextChat, VideoChat channels
- Technically capable to manage over 10 Customer Care cloud platforms and MS Teams
- Strong team player in this small but mighty team. Strong teamwork has proven to make the dream work.
- Regularly communicate issues and trends in MS Teams with Store Managers and cross-functional partners
- Attend all weekly Team Syncs, Education training, brainstormings, and partner E-Com meetings
- Self-starter and reliable for independent productive remote work
- Position requires a flexible work schedule to include weekends, events, holidays, and blackout periods
- 7+ years beauty industry experience ideally in clean beauty brands and preferably certified as an esthetician, cosmetologist, or make-up artist
- Technical experience in MS Teams and cloud platforms such as ZenDesk, Shopify, Sightcall, Shifts, Loyalty Lion, Return Magic, Rise: Gift Cards, Stamped.io Reviews, ReCharge, Google Sheets, Google Docs
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!