Claims Processor – WI at Aerotek
- Employee Type: Contractor
- Location: Waupaca, WI
- Posting ID: 7052682
- Pay Rate $15.00/Hour
**Must be Wisconsin Resident to be considered for position**
Currently hiring for 150 WORK FROM HOME Claims Representatives to support a large government contract to begin late January for 5+ months. Seeking individuals who want the autonomy to work from the comfort of their home while producing a high output of results to fulfill company standards.
Training Hours:: First two weeks from 8am-5pm required
Working Hours: Ability to create your own schedule; working an 8 hour shift between 6am-11:59pm Mon-Fri, 40 hours a week required.
- High speed internet connection
- Ability to type 40+ wpm, working on dual screens
- Ability to manage self and work independently
- 1+ years of customer service or administrative/clerical experience that is proficient with dual screens and utilization of multiple computer programs.
- Analyze claims to be determine if all claims filing requirements have been met.
- Update line items to complete claims
- Analyze claims to determine if eligibility requirements and claim filing requirements are met and make determinations.
- Maintain integrity of claim auditing system by identifying and reporting potential system problems. Provide examples and documentation to support findings.
If interested in pursuing this great opportunity with a large healthcare company in Wisconsin, please submit professional resume for consideration
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Location: **Must be Wisconsin Resident to be considered for position**
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!