Chief Operating Officer at Vimerson Health
Chief Operating Officer
- Full time
- Location: 100% remote working role
- Salary: Negotiable
- Contract: Permanent full-time position working on an on-going freelance contract. Flexibility of working hours, working to CET time zone
- Benefits: 20 days paid time off per year, personal and professional development, weekly one to one sessions with a Business Coach, a dedicated Happiness Coach, Birthday & Anniversary gifts, paid Maternity & Paternity leave, plus more.
We have a fantastic opportunity to welcome to our Team, an experienced and skilled Chief Operating Officer (COO) to help take the company to the next level.
We at Vimerson Health are creating the model for the companies of the future. We are a 100% remote and happiness-led company that encourages self-empowerment and radical transparency. We put happiness, fulfilment, joy, and harmony before everything else. On top of that, we have the double advantage of helping people with our natural Dietary Health Supplements.
Our Culture puts our Team Members’ happiness and fulfilment First, our Customers’ happiness and fulfilment are Second, and revenue and profit are Third.
We are an entrepreneurial fast-paced and fast-growing company that is self-funded, and therefore we have the freedom to make our own decisions without having to respond to investors that are inclined to put monetary goals first instead of the health and happiness of our Team. We have no rigid hours and offer weekly one to one sessions with a Business Coach.
As the Chief Operating Officer (COO), you will join the leadership team and work closely with the CEO to drive the business forward using the EOS tool.
Success in this position requires the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, hands-on, outstanding communication skills, business & results driven, find efficient ways to optimize processes, adaptable and open to challenge ideas.
As our Chief Operating Officer (COO), you will be Accountable for:
- Leading, Managing and keeping accountability for the team;
- Developing and executing the Business Plan;
- Running the day to day of the company – develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility and clarity into goals, progress, and obstacles for our key initiatives
- Owning the P&L and Balance Sheet;
- Bringing Clarity, Focus, Prioritization and Team Unity;
- Removing Obstacles and Barriers;
- Project and process management (our projects require an integrated approach, responsible for planning, coordinating, executing, and ensuring the project runs smoothly, constantly evaluating and optimizing it);
- You are highly skilled, knowledgeable and experienced in running business plans and making them more efficient;
- You are successful and experienced in working within start-up businesses;
- You have a natural ability for numbers, with strong maths and analytical skills in order to make intelligent evidence-based decisions;
- You are an accomplished leader with a proven track record of integrating a network of managers;
- You are adept in project management;
- You thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, non-bureaucratic and high-energy environment;
- You have excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written;
- You have the ability to interact with others respectfully and develop productive working relationships to minimize friction and maximize rapport;
- You have experience running a company with EOS (desirable);
- Working in a company that prides itself on our employees working as One Team, regardless of the department you work in. We all have the same goal (to be part of an amazing start-up company that is rapidly growing). You will be part of a supportive and friendly company with excellent team spirit;
- A full-time remote job which means the FREEDOM of working from any place in the world;
- Flexibility of working hours (work according to your rhythm);
- Great possibilities for personal and professional growth in a company that achieved amazing results in the E-Commerce world in just 6 years, and it’s looking to keep growing and developing;
- Weekly one to one sessions with a Business Coach
- A dedicated Happiness Coach;
- VimerDays: 20 accumulated paid days off per calendar year;
- Anniversary Gift;
- Birthday Gift;
- VimerTrips: One trip a year to meet the colleagues we work with and get to know each other in person;
- An unlimited supply of Vimerson Health Supplements, for your own personal consumption;
- Charity Match: The company will match any donations that you personally make to your charity of heart. We want to support each Team Member’s cause to make the world a better place;
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!