Chief Marketing Officer at Torre
Chief Marketing Officer
Since 2003 as the first online platform of its kind, Voice123 has always set itself the goal of crafting the future of the voice-over industry. 2019 has seen us grow our number of voice-seeking clients and core interactions considerably.
As we enter a new decade, we not only want to craft, we want to dictate the future of the industry. Given our ever-expanding global audience, we’re in need of a Chief Marketing Officer who can help us capitalize on what we have built so far. Are you comfortable in the high-pressure environment of a fast-paced technology company? Then this is your career opportunity!
- All marketing-related steps of the AARRR funnel of Voice123.
- Managing platform <> marketing integration.
- Leading the marketing team.
- Researching new high-impact growth opportunities for Voice123.
- Reviewing/implementing the efforts found to bring value from the research.
- Piloting and inspiring a team that is leading the voice-over industry into the future.
- Hiring the best talent available.
- Driving a rigorous testing program with the aim of continuously launching, analyzing, optimizing, and scaling marketing strategies and channels.
- Developing a deep understanding of the voice over industry audience by analyzing behavioral metrics, monitoring, and collating insights, as well as customer research.
- Developing a segment-based view of our customers and educating internal clients on customer insights.
- Managing the execution and optimization of both perpetual and seasonal campaigns.
- Developing and taking ownership of promotional email campaigns that win hearts and inspire memorable user experiences. (No spam, please!)
- The ideation and launch of new product features.
- Digging through our data and discovering key insights as well as opportunities to grow our user base and revenue.
- Communicating with different business units and aligning the technical aspects of the design, interface, and performance of our marketing efforts.
- Keeping a keen eye on budget, determining the ROI of paid strategies, and skillfully adjusting as required.
- Previous entrepreneurial experience.
- 3-5 years of marketing-related experience in:
- SEO driven growth
- Brand marketing
- Ability to define and implement growth marketing strategies.
- A network of mentors and potential hires.
- Expertise in data-driven marketing.
- Experience in building and executing marketing programs for digital businesses.
- The ability to define and set up strategic tools (CRM, email marketing platform, etc.)
- Familiarity with a variety of acquisition and retention metrics.
- Well-versed in audience segmentation strategies and associated action plans.
Some of the hard and soft skills you’ll require for this role:
- The ability to work in interdisciplinary teams.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Writing skills.
- SQL skills are a plus.
- Being entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, and energetic.
- Being comfortable getting your hands dirty and implementing your own ideas.
- Being inquisitive.
- Being able to set ambitious goals and meet project deadlines.
- Being willing to bet on bold experiments with a strong ability to prioritize.
- Being adaptable to constant change.
- A learning mindset.
- Native English speaker or C1 level certification.
You will be expected to remain in this role for at least 5 years. The knowledge and experience you’ll gain may then enable you to perform any of the following roles, either at Voice123 or elsewhere:
- CEO or other Chief positions
- Intrapreneur at Voice123
- Founder of your own business
You will be leading the marketing team and you will be working directly with the CEO. Of course, as we learn, experiment, and grow, our team structures may change.
We are both used to and encourage working in a distributed manner, so this role is open to professionals anywhere in the world. While you can work from home, you can also work from a coworking space of your choice. We’ll pay for it.
Our mission is to craft the future of the voice-over industry and lead where others follow. 14 years ago, Voice123 pioneered online voice casting by creating the first platform of its kind that could help voice actors start, consolidate, and build a successful, lifelong career.
Working at Voice123 means you will be surrounded by proven entrepreneurs who are eager to teach and hungry to learn. We love our team members and encourage their personal and professional development inside and outside the company. Our team is totally committed to helping our voice actors and clients succeed.
- Your most challenging working experience.
- Remote work.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Paid health insurance.
- Paid life insurance.
- Coworking space (anywhere in the world).
- Equipment (laptop; screen; keyboard; mouse or trackpad; standing desk; noise-canceling headset).
Because we value transparency, your compensation will be up to $100,000 a year depending on your experience. We will offer you stock options as well.
Our commitment to diversity
Throughout the whole organization, we aim to provide a multicultural experience and equal opportunities. You’ll be working in an engaging and safe environment where no kind of discrimination is tolerated.
Taking action to bring about social change
We believe we have a responsibility to be the change we want to see. We have razor-sharp minds and considerable accumulated knowledge in the company that can and should be applied for the greater good. Thus far, we’ve been able to support various social entrepreneurs and NGOs in ideating new and exciting solutions to pressing social issues. We encourage our team members to be actively involved in social efforts and regularly support charitable campaigns for diverse causes.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!