Chief Financial Officer at SmugMug
Chief Financial Officer
- SmugMug is looking for an experienced and passionate leader to run our Finance operations.
- Your team will help us efficiently run business building products that thrill photographers around the world, crafting experiences that empower them to share their art, vision, and most priceless memories.
- As part of the senior leadership team at SmugMug, you will be directly involved in building and growing a private, purpose-driven company.
- We build thoughtfully and intentionally, focusing on being proud of what we’ve created and also how we created it.
- Improving upon foundations already in place, you will help us plan and execute on our vision of building SmugMug and Flickr to last for generations.
- Lead the entire finance operations for a multi-platform, globally distributed private company.
- Mentor and grow our existing team of accountants.
- Create and implement modern FP&A systems from scratch.
- Discover, analyze, and deliver insights into financial opportunities and risks to help us grow our business for the next several decades.
- Completely own the P&L for two large photography platforms, guiding us to continued positive cash flow and profit.
- Report on, and educate about, the ongoing financial health of the company to all employees.
- More than 5 years experience as CFO at a private, profitable company with annual revenue exceeding $50M.
- Hands on expertise with financial software, tools, and technology.
- Strong leadership, communication, and catalytic skills.
- Experience with B2C and SaaS based businesses.
Nice to Have
- Passion for photography!
SmugMug seeks to thrill customers around the world, and building a diverse team is essential to our success. We seek employees with a variety of backgrounds and perspectives. And we’re committed to providing equal opportunities and cultivating an inclusive culture. We believe that embracing diversity is integral to innovation and progress.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!