Chess Correspondent and Editor at Chess.com
Chess Correspondent & Editor
Chess.com is the #1 place on the internet to play chess and improve your game. We have members in 195 countries and appear in 70+ languages. We are looking for a chess correspondent and editor to join and provide incredible chess news coverage for our 70+ million members. In this role you will use your writing skills to draft and edit original news content and social media posts.
You are a chess lover and chess writer. You have a passion for chess events and follow them closely. You are humble with a sense of humor and don’t take yourself too seriously.
What you’ll do
- write original news and articles on chess events
- edit coverage by colleagues
- post about events on social media
- strong creative writing skills
- experience editing high-quality copy
- social media experience
- 1800+ chess Elo
About the Opportunity
- This is a part-time or contract position
- We are 100% remote (work from anywhere!)
- This is open to applicants from, or willing to work within, West Coast U.S. time zones
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!