Chatbot A.I. Developer (Remote)
Category: Software Development
Job Type: Full-Time
Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
About the Chatbot AI developer position
Location: Remote (America, Europe, Middle East, Australia, and Asia)
Reports to: DevOps Manager
Day Translations seeks a qualified Chatbot AI developer. This position provides a great opportunity for an individual who has knowledge and experience working with Chatbot AI-enabled implementations. Day Translations is on a journey to transform its technology landscape from an older to newer, cutting edge conversational bot. We are looking for a Developer who can build bot which communicates clearly in multiple languages and in a more human approach with users in creative ways. Unlike the traditional bots being just concentrated on the business services, it should communicate by understanding the context through NLP or other good approaches.
You will code, test, and debug new and existing implementations. If you enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and have a passion for software development and engineering, this is the place for you.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Chatbot and web services design, development, testing and maintenance
- Design, development and unit testing prior to delivering the final product to the Lead Manager
- Delivery of solutions aligned with expectations, on time, within budget, and with anticipated business value
- Work as a member of our Agile Scrum team and technical experts, including programmers, UX designers, and project managers to design new products, or scale existing solutions
- Design and develop plug and play cross-platform solutions along with API across multiple channels
- Proven prior experience with good portfolio in developing AI-based Chatbots and other applications is must
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical team members.
- Ability to effectively communicate written and verbally with customers, peers, and management.
- Must be able to work cooperatively and effectively in an agile team environment.
- Experience developing and implementing Bots
- Experience in Conversational AI platforms/frameworks like IBM Watson, Tensorflow, Pandorabots, Dialogflow etc. for enterprises using ML and Deep Learning
- Experience with bot text to speech and vice versa transformation incorporation
- Experience with bot multi-lingual utilization (preferred)
- Knowledgeable of Cloud services, methodologies and best practices (Amazon and Google preferred)
Candidates should be prepared to take additional tests/interviews.