Chart Reviewer at Netsmart
- Remote – Other
- Full time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review OASIS and document recommended changes in CareAdvantage.
- Review ICD-9 coding and sequencing from documentation in the patient chart.
- Complete documentation of results review; ensure workflow processes are timely and accurate
- Document reason for change and recommended reimbursement impact.
- HCS-O OR COS-C
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year of experience in coding and OASIS reviews
- Associate’s degree or above in clinical discipline, preferred
Netsmart provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. Employment decisions at Netsmart will be based on performance, qualifications, abilities, education and experience. Netsmart does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Netsmart complies with any applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!