Channel Support Associate at Project Management Institute - PMI
Channel Support Associate
United States Virtual Req #406
Are you a dreamer, innovator, thinker and a do-er who believes in contributing to something that makes difference?
Make an impact. Join PMI.
How will you make a difference to PMI?
As the Channel Support Associate, you will support global stakeholders as assigned. You will focus on providing top-notch customer support to client ATPs by helping to manage them through the ATP application process and addressing their concerns to retain customer satisfaction and retention rate. The incumbent is an expert on the ATP channel product and uses his/her knowledge to respond to customers’ inquiries through phone, e-mail, and other available means of communication.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Proactively manages new and renewal applications through their lifecycle to meet each milestone. Ensures accurate invoice creation, receipt, and payment of program fees.
- Acts as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that Authorized Training Partners might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Maintains records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents. Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Reviews continuing education course submittals and ensures accurate and consistent user experience.
- High School diploma, Associate degree in BA or related field is preferred
- 1-3 years of customer service experience
- Experience with Training organizations is desired
- Experience with CRM tools (i.e. Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce) preferred
What you can expect from us
We value and nurture an environment of inclusivity and diversity, and a culture of communication and collaboration. Your health, safety and well-being come first, and we believe that you should have time for your work, but you should also have time for you..
Join us and you’ll get:
an excellent total package, with compensation and benefits based upon your geographic location.
skill development opportunities, to help you grow now and into the future.
access to a global network, to enrich your professional experience.
flexible options to help balance work time and your time
award and bonus opportunities.
The salary offer will be based on several factors, including the candidate’s demonstrated skills, qualifications and relevant experience.
Let’s help make the world work better for everyone. Apply today!
Project Management Institute, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. As a government contractor, Company Name is subject to Executive Order 11246, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (Section 503), and the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974 (VEVRAA), all as amended, which require government contractors to ensure nondiscrimination in employment and to take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified persons without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.