Certified Scrum Developer
Job Locations: US-Remote
Growth requires a strong foundation, and at Buchanan & Edwards, our people are our strength. They are the foundation for building the next generation of innovative IT solutions, revolutionizing the industry, and solving the nation’s most critical challenges.
Let Buchanan & Edwards help you unleash your potential and reach your goals. Come grow with us.
As the Certified Scrum Developer, you will lead the Agile Development for a long term, brand new exciting project with the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
- Individual will be responsible for leading a team of ServiceNow, AngularJS, and SQL Server Developers while effectively applying and improving upon Agile practices.
- Provide release plans that offer realistic means of achieving commitments.
- Secure development team commitments and accountability for release plans.
- Responsible for Customer Experience Feedback and Voice of the Customer.
- Perform engagement management responsibilities, including performance reviews, task delegation, project scheduling, project financials, quality review and client management.
- Coach and mentor junior staff members.
- Certified Scrum Developer provided by the The Scrum Alliance.
- 3+ years proven experience in Extreme Programming (XP) on Agile projects.
- 3+ years of experience in the following: Agile Analysis (e.g., capturing user stories), Design, Development, Agile Testing, Configuration Management, and Systems Architecture.
- 3+ years’ experience as a ServiceNow developer or .Net developer.
- In-depth understanding of the practice and principals of Agile/Scrum with hands-on, real-world experience in each of the Scrum core team roles, and extensive experience with Product Owner teams.
- Strong advisory and consultancy skills.
- Experience working with Scaled Agile teams is preferred.
- Experience writing and working with product requirements, features, and user stories preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM from an accredited college or university is preferred.
Buchanan & Edwards, Inc. (BE) is an Information Technology and Professional Services consulting firm HQ in Arlington, VA. BE is a diversified high-technology services company, providing government, commercial and nonprofit agencies technology solutions and organizational management services to ensure mission success. Serving the federal sector since 1998, we base our solutions on an in-depth understanding of our clients, their mission and the unique challenges they face. BE is the winner of the 2015 Microsoft U.S. Federal Solution Partner of the Year award, a 2015 and 2016 Washington Post Top Workplace and has been an Inc. 500/5000 awardee for six consecutive years.
Buchanan & Edwards, Inc. is dedicated to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We are committed to crafting a workplace that endorses creativity and innovation, and promotes engagement through open communication, acceptance of new people and ideas, and a supportive team dynamic. Buchanan & Edwards, Inc. is an equal Opportunity Employer Minorities / Women / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Buchanan & Edwards is an E-Verify employer