Career Services Curriculum Engineer at 2U
Curriculum Engineer (Data/Fintech)
What We’re Looking For:
Career Services Curriculum Engineer, Data/FinTech
The Career Services Curriculum team designs and delivers high quality resources, workshops, and tools to support students in developing competitive professional materials, interview skills, and search strategies. We partner with multiple teams to ensure the content we develop and deliver is aligned with both industry standards and the academic experience.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Architect, write, and iterate detailed, scaleable career-focused content for our Data and FinTech programs.
- Ideate and create engaging student activities that mirror real-world scenarios students can expect to encounter on the job or during the hiring process.
- Improve portions of our curriculum based on student learning data, and continually create improved content for teaching topics covered in our programs.
- Contribute to all relevant career components of Data and FinTech program development including partnering on industry research, career curriculum and resource development, and workshop development and delivery.
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Work experience with or are familiar with the following:
- Fundamental statistics
- Front-end visualization
- Databases (SQL, Mongo)
- Python (Pandas, PyViz, Numpy, Scikit Learn)
- Trading algorithms
- Machine Learning and blockchain (Solidity)
- Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum)
- Strong writing – can clearly communicate engaging instruction and activities that teach technical skills
- Creative problem solving – can architect solutions, especially on the curriculum writing and development front
- Workshop facilitation – can deliver adult learning online with clarity and composure
Other Attributes That Will Help You In This Role:
- Instructional design and curriculum writing experience
- Experience supporting students or adult learners
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!