Career Coach Specialist at Randstad - Rise Smart
Career Coach Specialist (Remote)
Randstad RiseSmart is hiring a Career Coach Specialist to join our Operations team. This is a part-time, remote role with flexible part-time hours (Virtual / Remote, Part-Time, Freelance).
About the Job
As a Career Coach Specialist, you will be trained in our proprietary job search program methodology so that you can effectively provide services such as mock interviews, interview preparation, networking, and other job search best practices. You will spend 20-30% of your time on Customer Service and 70-80% of your time on Job Search Coaching.
What You Will Do
- Train in Randstad RiseSmart’s proprietary job search program
- Provide services such as mock interviews, interview preparation, networking, and other job search best practices
- Connect virtually with individual participants over the phone and through email
- Build strong connections with program participants
- Help transitioning employee uncover their next steps on their journey
- Inspire participants; make them feel cared for and motivated to move forward
Skills You Will Need
- Bachelor’s Degree needed; Coaching Certification is a plus
- Need 5-10 years of career coaching or agency recruiting experience
- Experience in career services, recruiting or outplacement programs a plus
- Strong comfort level communicating with managers and senior-level executives
- Strong sense of empathy, positive outlook, ability to motivate others
- Excellent rapport building skills – a natural ability to make individuals feel cared about
- Excellent listening skills, customer service, and proficiency with basic computer skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills are critical
- Multi-tasking, follow-up, and strong organizational skills
About Randstad RiseSmart
At Randstad RiseSmart, our vision is to shape the world of work. We are a leading talent mobility provider and part of Randstad N.V., a €23.8 billion global provider of flexible work and human resources services that helps more than two million candidates find meaningful work every year. Our outplacement, career development, redeployment and contemporary Tech & Touch solutions strengthen employer brands, improve retention and re-engage talent. Every day we enable impacted employees to find fulfilling work, and we give our Fortune 1000 customers the peace of mind that comes from knowing that they are working with a compassionate, contemporary, outcome-driven team. Our innovative technology has helped us grow to become the nation’s fastest-growing outplacement provider. Our expert coaching and professional branding teams have successful track records of empowering careers. And, ultimately our results speak for themselves: we have received enormous industry recognition, including Gartner’s “Most Innovative Company,” the “Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For,” Fortune’s “100 Best Companies for Women,” and Deloitte “Fast 500” – recognized as one of North America’s fastest-growing technology companies. To learn more, visit www.randstadrisesmart.com.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent work environment with an award-winning culture, Best Places to Work, Great Rated, Fortune’s “100 Best Companies for Women,” and check out our Glassdoor Rating of 4.0!
- Opportunity to grow and contribute to Randstad RiseSmart’s continued success in a highly visible role
Randstad RiseSmart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!