- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Location: Remote
- Job Type: Clinical, Licensed
- Job ID: 55934
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Care Manager to join our Central Referral Line team! The Care Manager – CRL will provide telephonic assessments, referrals and brief clinical interventions to make appropriate referral and certification decisions for routine and emergent/urgent referrals requiring for all levels of care.
MUST HOLD ACTIVE CA MENTAL/BEHAVIORAL HEALTH LICENSE
- Works in a high-volume, clinical call center environment, answering inbound calls to assist members to access mental health, substance use and employee assistance programs
- Conducts brief telephonic, clinical assessments to determine appropriate level of care
- Coordinates with other Clinical Care Managers to assure that patient comprehensive treatment needs are met
- Utilizes case consultations with Clinical Management Team and Medical Director for complicated or clinically urgent cases
- Maintains confidentiality and ethical and professional standards
- Applies Beacon Health Options/VOC policies and procedures consistently
- Interfaces with external and internal customers to ensure optimal efficiency of service
- Contributes to staff meetings and clinical conferences.
Education: Minimum of a master’s degree in mental health related discipline or a minimum of an associate’s degree in nursing with related psychiatric nursing experience.
Licensure: Current, valid and unrestricted California license in a mental health field (RN, Ph.D., LCSW/ACSW/LMSW, LLP, MHC, LPC, etc.).
Relevant Work Experience: Three to five years experience in psychiatric and/or substance abuse treatment preferred. Experience in settings that include inpatient, partial, and/or outpatient treatment and care management services in a behavioral care management organization preferred.
Beacon Health Options, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled