Cardiovascular Registered Nurse Spanish Bilingual at Cecelia Health
Title: Cardiovascular Registered Nurse Spanish Bi-Lingual (part time)
Location: United States
Bilingual Spanish Speaking Cardiovascular Registered Nurse Contractor
Cecelia Health seeks to hire a bilingual Spanish-speaking Registered Nurse Contractor to work directly with patients with Cardiovascular Disease via our technology platform. Part-time positions (20 hours/week) telecommute from a home office.
- Directly provide congestive heart failure education and support on the phone with patients on behalf of our clients with the goal of improving medication adherence and health outcomes while supporting behavior change.
- Establish patient rapport quickly over the phone across a broad range of personality types
- Produce behavior change among patients using motivational interviewing techniques
- Meet monthly program goals for client
- Conduct outreach to patients within required timeframes set by client
- Consistently meet call quality requirements
- Contract status
- Be able to communicate fluently in Spanish and understand cultural nuances of Latinx patients
POSITION SKILL REQUIREMENT:
- Must have a current RN license with minimum of 2 years clinical cardiovascular experience
- Ability to work 20 hours/week including some evenings and occasional Saturdays, cannot be working another full-time job simultaneously
- Experience using motivational interviewing to provide positive behavior change
- Ability to take regular call feedback positively and incorporate into performance
- Must live in the USA
- Have a home office setup for private patient conversations.
- Internet (Hard-wired preferred over WiFi): high speed, low latency, stability.
- Able to work independently and manage time efficiently
- Comfortable using advanced technology (electronic medical records, social media, Microsoft Office, phone and scripting apps, etc.)
- Flexibility in recognizing different patient needs and adapt to using different communication approaches to best serve the patient
- Wants to improve the lives of people with congestive heart failure!
- Demonstrated fluency in Spanish and English
- Experience working with or for pharmaceutical or insurance/payor company
- Previous telephonic patient education experience
- Experience with patient education pertaining to congestive heart failure
- Experience successfully recruiting patients to participate in health, wellness or disease management programs
- Experience working with patients utilizing Spanish language
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!