Cardiac Technician at iRhythm
iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable biosensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and machine- learning capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of first-line ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm’s continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 1 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answers.
About this role:
Due to high growth, we are always looking to hire Certified Cardiac Technicians or those with other specialties who have strong cardiac recognition and interpretation skills. Experience as a paramedic or in Kinesiology can be advantageous. This exciting role also requires PC proficiency, excellent written and verbal communication abilities and meticulous attention to detail. Excellent growth and advancement opportunities are available.
Specific Job Responsibilities include:
- Review patient’s ECG data and related algorithm findings for clinical accuracy and completeness, utilizing iRhythm’s Quality Analysis tools
- Effectively communicate ECG abnormalities by notifying physicians as required according to physician notification protocol
- Perform 100% of the quality assurance behind the final report delivered to the physician, and provide report format modifications and additions as requested
- Maintain compliance with job specific proficiency requirements, including CCT certification (RN or Paramedic may qualify)
- Continuously develop clinical knowledge, particularly ECG rhythm interpretation skills
- Communicate with internal and external customers
You are an experienced, professional cardiac technician interested in working in a fast-paced, dynamic organization.
Additionally, you have:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a telemetry/monitor technician, Holter scanner or other specialty requiring ECG interpretation
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- An Associates degree or two years college course work preferred
- Your Certified Cardiographic Technician (CCT) or able to be certified within 90 days of hire; other related certifications or licenses may qualify (i.e. RN or Paramedic)
- Intermediate level PC proficiency
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive attitude and team player
- Ability to use critical thinking skills
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Knowledge of medical terminology specific to Cardiology
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Great work ethic and a desire to provide high quality outcomes (reports) to our clients and patients
What’s in it for you:
This is a full-time position with competitive salary package and excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays and paid time off.
iRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (w/ company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, annual organizational/cultural committee events and more!
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
As a part of our core values, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome and celebrate people of all backgrounds, experiences, skills and perspectives. iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). Pursuant to San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Make iRhythm your path forward.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!