Card Plastics Output and Design Specialist at PSCU
Card Plastics Output & Design Specialist
- St Petersburg, FL
- U.S. Remote
- Omaha, NE
- Des Moines, IA
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Join us at PSCU!
This position on will serve as the main point of contact and subject matter expert for plastic products and services. This role facilitates in the processing and implementation of the financial institution’s plastic card inventory, providing guidance and support in card and card carrier design and specifications and, acting as a liaison between Visa/MasterCard associations and card vendor as well as the embossing facility.
The Design Specialist will work with external and third party companies to expedite issue resolution and escalate as necessary. Must have strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills, ability to train and mentor new team members , and provide information to multiple levels of credit union staff, including card managers, marketing managers, graphic designers, presidents, and executives. Additionally the incumbent will be responsible for executing high-quality creative solutions that support the brand of our financial institutions.
- Conceptualizes and executes graphic design solutions in compliance with brand guidelines of financial institutions.
- Will be responsible for managing an assigned book of business for all aspects of plastics for top 100 clients (ordering, inventory, revenue generation, card carriers, and inserts).
- Provide excellent support to improve and sustain strong PSCU credit union relationships through timely and accurate responses, providing detailed resolutions in order to achieve high client satisfaction ratings as reflected in member-owner surveys
- Oversee and monitor open service tickets to ensure response timeliness, accuracy, and quality. Internally escalate concerns to appropriate service team managers. Ensure that all questions/inquires/issues from the credit unions and internal clients are recorded and tracked through resolution following defined process with the appropriate resolution comments
- Acts as liaison between various partners, all PSCU business units and the client by providing ongoing communication between all parties to ensure timely resolution of the client’s needs
- Must be able to speak to and assist with inquiries related to system functionality of plastics and card carriers.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of supported applications crossing multiple lines of business, using available resources as needed to assist credit union personnel
- Act as the operational contact for PSCU communications on plastics related products, services, and regulatory information
- Partner and foster positive relationships across business lines
- Coach, direct and train new team members on all in-house and third party applications
- Manages multiple project deadlines effectively
- Assists financial institutions with EMV specifics such as chips and profiles.
- Perform research and analysis on high-monetary risk product/service change requests across multiple lines of business to ensure client’s objectives are met, preventing potential financial liability and maintaining positive client relationship
- Perform research, analysis, and diagnostics on critical, complex, and technical issues on supported products and services
- Maintain current working knowledge of supported products and service applications crossing multiple lines of business, including its key functions and associated reports
- Identify and document process improvements to create efficiency and best practices throughout the organization
- Identify gaps or member/owner impacts and escalate/track professionally in order to insure appropriate attention and timely resolution
- Track and report all systems functionality associated with servicing member/owners from internal systems to 3rd party connections/URL’s that are required in order to complete tasks
- Ability to review and apply billing adjustments for specific LOB, working with accounting to insure accurate and appropriate adjustments along with meeting timeline and adjustment periods
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum five (5) years using Adobe Creative Suite software including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Portfolio of relevant work required
- Five (5) years of experience in the credit and/or debit card industry, or eCommerce industry required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Communications, Multimedia Design, Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!