Card Fraud System Administrator
Job ID: 16552
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Travel Requirements: Never or Rarely
Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a Card Fraud Systems Administrator to join our Card Processing Solutions team. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring our application performance and fraud detection levels meet our customer requirements. You will work directly with our staff and partners to diagnose technical issues, identify fraud trends and conduct analysis on various data points and reports. To be successful in this role, you must have an analytical mindset, strong communication skills and have expert knowledge in fraud systems as it relates to the card payments industry.
**This position may be worked remotely or in any JHA location. Schedule will be Monday through Friday with normal business hours.**
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with FICO Falcon Fraud manager or another Debit or Credit Card Fraud Solutions.
- Must have experience with logic statements, SQL, or analysis of fraud trends.
- Must be available for after hours and weekend support as business needs dictate.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Understanding of card fraud schemes, risk prevention methods and detection tools.
- Strong quantitative analytical abilities.
- Proficiency with excel, specifically the ability to create pivot tables.
- Experience with Debit Card Processing, ATM Processing, Debit Card Fraud, and Visa & MasterCard Operating Regulations
- Expert understanding of the payments landscape across all participants – issuer, merchant, acquirer and network.
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills and an ability to synthesize information and make clear, concise recommendations on a course of action.
- Understanding of how scoring works. Understanding data flow and process flow for scoring.
- Reviews and monitors statistics, for system utilities, and aging functions.
- Understanding of database in order to perform proper configuration of rules, case management and research of production issues.
- Configures Fraud Systems to meet the business needs for fraud detection, performance, support of needed features and data feeds.
- Configures Fraud Systems to utilize newly installed rules and workflows and enables workflows for multiple tenants or a single tenant.
- Configures Fraud Systems to operate properly in the enterprise for scaling.
- Orchestrates activities between Fraud Center and other support groups such as Software Engineering, QA, and Hosting Operations.
- Coordinates between QA, Software Engineering, and Hosting Operations for capacity and performance testing, and upgrades of software and models.
- Anticipate and raise project, business, and technical issues to the appropriate resources, log issues and actively participate in their resolution.
- Performs routine maintenance.
- Reviews Fraud Systems logs and debugs technical issues
- Maintains Fraud systems documentation for client-specific setup
- Provide system installations, configuration and onboarding for new customers and provide 24/7 on-call support.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.