Cancer Registrar at Center for Health Affairs
Cancer Tumor Registrar
Job Code: 229
# of openings: 1
CHAMPS Oncology enhances cancer registry programs for the nation’s top hospitals and healthcare systems. Unlike traditional staffing companies, CHAMPS Oncology’s team of highly skilled certified tumor registrars and cancer registry professionals have been providing customized strategies and solutions for cancer registry outsourcing, supplemental abstracting, and cancer program consulting for more than 40 years.
We believe Better Data Saves LivesTM and hire only the most qualified registrars to ensure nothing but top quality is provided to our customers. This approach has earned us a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. For more, visit champsoncology.com.
Join our CHAMPS family-like culture for a challenging opportunity to utilize your skills to be your best!
Who we’re looking for
- Current CTR credential
- Committed CTRs who share the philosophy, Better data saves livesTM
- 1-3 years previous experience preferred
- Someone who wants to have a significant impact on the organization and our customers
Become a valued member of our team and count on us to provide:
- Competitive base pay
- Rewards for performance results
- Full benefit package
- Immediate full and part-time remote opportunities, with an established stable organization with a history of success
- Positive and collaborative relationships with customers, co-workers, and leadership
- Opportunities to learn new skills through our in-house quality and education department
- Consistent workload with no contract downtime
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!