Campaign Operations Manager at Launch Potato
Campaign Operations Manager
WHO ARE WE?
Launch Potato is a digital media company with a portfolio of brands and technologies. As The Discovery and Conversion Company, Launch Potato’s mission is to be the most innovative, tech-enabled media company connecting consumers to the world’s leading brands.
The company is headquartered in vibrant downtown Delray Beach, Florida, with a unique international team across over a dozen countries. Launch Potato’s success comes from a diverse, energetic culture and a high-performing, entrepreneurial team.
You will support campaign operations including set up, tracking, delivery, optimization, and debugging. You need to be an expert in our internal tracking systems, have the ability to quickly read through advertisers’ vendor documentation, find a solution, and clearly communicate the answer to the vendor/advertiser and internal teams. You will dig in to find problems while becoming a subject matter expert on all platforms and be able to teach best practices cross-functionally.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Building, setting up, and testing APIs across all campaigns
- Ensuring proper tracking and reporting for all outbound leads with our advertising partners
- Reconcile reporting between our internal tracking platforms and external client platforms
- QA and set up new creatives, and offers, ensuring everything is rendering as expected
- Providing feedback and task work to account managers and sales
- Communicating directly with clients to ensure campaigns are set up seamlessly
- Conducting investigations when there is a campaign discrepancy or malfunction
- Reviewing platform documentation and internal product setup to find areas of improvement
- Being responsible for analyzing server logs and making sure we are receiving the correct data
- Communicating with internal stakeholders on product improvements and process efficiencies to impact company output and revenue
- Analyze ad hoc performance reports and make recommendations to the delivery and success of the campaign
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- 3+ years of ad ops experience and expertise in digital advertising (required) and programmatic (nice to have) ecosystems
- Experience with API postings (Get, Post, etc…)
- Experience with setting up Pre-pings, Ping Posts, Ping Trees
- Proficient in setting up CPL, CPI, CPM
- Experience with Lead Conduit or similar tracking platforms
- Comfortable reading and understanding technical documentation
- Experience using Looker, Tableau, Google Analytics or similar BI tools
- Experience with multi-event applications a plus
- You’re available to work up to 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, actual hours may vary and will start at 20 – 30hrs a week
- You’re comfortable working somewhere between 7:00 am to 6:00 pm Eastern Standard Time
- You have outstanding communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and are fluent in English, both written and spoken
- You’re highly detail-oriented and reliable
- You have excellent administrative skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced remote environment is required
Want to make your impact in a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!
Since day one, we’ve been committed to having a diverse, inclusive team and culture. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We value diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Browse Related Categories:
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more