Call Center Representative at Benefit Technology Resources
Call Center Representative
- Fully Remote
- Remote Worker – N/A
This position is responsible for using strong communication and technical skills to assist client employees in the benefits enrollment process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support and assist client employees with the benefits enrollment process
- Identify and assess enrollment needs
- Troubleshoot and research ben admin technology challenges
- Use deductive problem-solving skills to investigate and solve a broad range of problems.
- Perform password resets
- Complete online enrollment over the phone
- Attend all team and global team meetings
- Respond to questions regarding basic employee benefits including plan coverage details, cost calculations, dependent eligibility, documentation requirements, etc.
- Document all client/employee communications in required systems and formats
- Process enrollments, life status events, EOI processing
- Meet assigned key performance indicators
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates
- Assist in identifying opportunities for improvement
- Assist with client and department documentation
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with HR Technology preferably benefits administration OR experience at a benefits brokerage firm helpful
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Solid technical skills
- Excellent grammar and communication skills
- Basic mathematical skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Strong communication skills and active listening
- Bilingual Spanish speaking is a plus
Education and Experience:
- 1-year experience with employee benefits administration technology solutions preferred
- Previous call center experience preferred
Physical & Technical requirements:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Ability to navigate various locations and settings of the company.
- Ability to access a wired high-speed internet connection.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!