Virtual Call Center Manager – VIRTUAL Call Center Management Exp PREFERRED
Job Number: 16031317
Xerox is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces – from small businesses to large global enterprises – to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.xerox.com, www.news.xerox.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.xerox.com/businessservices.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
- Directs and/or manages all activities associated with Call Center operations, including developing and implementing policies and procedures on systems.
- Establishes and implements performance and service standards.
- Develops and implements process and/or operational improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
- Ensures productivity meets or exceeds service and quality standards.
- Develops departmental budget and controls costs.
- Five Years of VIRTUAL Call Center Team Lead, Supervisory, or Virtual Operations Management experience REQUIRED.
- All other duties as assigned.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
OngoingVirtual/work from home? Yes