C++ Robot Software Engineer
FULL TIME | AEOLUS ROBOTICS | Wroclaw / Taiwan / Vienna or Remote
Job Opening ID – 19/16
Work Experience – 5+ years
City – Wroclaw / Taiwan / Vienna or Remote
Industry – Robotics
We are looking for a C++ Robot Software Engineer to support the design and development of a framework for high-level robot task planners and schedulers. You will be:
- Designing and implementing C++ functionality facilitating intelligent robot control
- Working directly with the Robot behaviour control teams to adopt new functionality in a timely manner.
You will be measured by deliverables, engineering oriented approach, code quality, real robot integration quality and ability to communicate with peers and work in a team.
- BSc/MSc/PhD in Computer Science, Robotics, AI/ML, Automisation or related field.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Experience in C++ design and implementation (C++ 11/14 and beyond).
- Deep understanding of C++ language and toolchains (Compiler, linker, ABI, CMake).
- Experience in Python.
- Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS).
- Robot task planning and scheduling.
- Behaviour trees / State Machines / Rule-based systems.
- Domain-specific language development.
- GPGPU development.
- Embedded C – Firmware / Audio processing / NLP.
- This role permit flexible working hours.
- Contract work or a permanent position: we can accommodate you.
- A lot of challenges in cutting edge robotics project.