C# FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Job Number: 1247740
Job Title: REMOTE – C# FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Job Type: Full-time
Detailed Job Description:
Company in New York is looking for a REMOTE C# developer. You will work closely with the management team on development projects and ongoing support and improvement of existing applications.
- Deliver high-quality solutions on time within expected scope and budget.
- Develop responsive, modern UIs, by applying UX principles and guidance to deliver an exceptional user experience utilizing the Microsoft .NET development stack.
- Work with Project Owners and Stakeholders to define technical options and translate business requirements into technical design and execution plans.
- Participate in all phases of the agile software development lifecycle.
- Coordinate with on-shore and off-shore development resources on projects as required.
- Contribute to the technical roadmap with the development team and project leadership.
- Perform test automation and quality control functions as assigned.
- Peer to Peer mentoring with team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- 5 years minimum hands-on development experience with .NET Framework in C# and Microsoft
- SQL Server required.
- Strong knowledge of MVC, Angular and Entity Framework.
- 4 years of experience with source code management tools required.
- 5 years minimum hands-on web application development experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with deadlines.
- Experience working with cloud based/Software as a Service solutions required.
- Experience in leading development tasks and projects\acting as project lead.
- Awareness/knowledge with PaaS/IaaS cloud-native applications.
- Web, app, database server installation, configuration and maintenance.
- Secure Software Development Lifecyle.
- Experience communicating technical challenges and opportunities to non-technical audiences.
- HIPAA 5010 EDI transaction processing.
- General understanding of Healthcare systems and technologies.
- SQL Server administration and performance tuning experience
- SQL Server report development using SQL Server Reporting Services