Business Results Specialist at Robbins Research International
BUSINESS RESULTS SPECIALIST
- Employee Type: Full time
- Manages Others: No
- Job Type: Virtual in home
- Experience: At least 3 years proven sales experience in the B2B environment working with top level executives
- Travel: No travel required
Are You A Master Influencer?
This role is for the Gladiators. If you are looking for an opportunity where you are rewarded for your results and want to make a difference in the lives of those you work with we have an incredible opportunity for you. We have recently created an elite team of field sales representatives that work with business owners and senior executives to transform their business. As a member of this team, you will have the opportunity to interact one-on-one with business owners to help them grow their business by 30 – 100% in six to twelve months. This position is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, high performance, results-oriented culture and represent the transformational strategies of Tony Robbins. Tony Robbins has been transforming the lives of millions of people across the world for three and a half decades. He has been honored by AMEX as one of 6 people in the world to help turn around your business.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Use a consultative selling approach with business owners and senior level executives to identify ways we can help them grow their business by 30 – 100% in the next six to twelve months
- Conduct one-on-one meetings and influence the decision makers to take action
- Take an entrepreneurial approach to their role by prospecting for leads, setting own appointments, generating referrals, networking and conducting market planning
- Drive revenue to the company
- Partner with in-house appointment setters to schedule meetings
- Maintain primary point of contact relationship status with Clients
- Report activity and results on a daily basis
- Proactively improve performance through coaching and feedback provided by management
- Candidates must have at least 3 years proven sales success in the B2B environment
- Must have prior experience working with business owners or senior level executives
- Traits, attitudes, skills: unstoppable mindset, coachable, exceptionally driven, resourceful, results-oriented, passionate about helping businesses grow, big picture thinker who rolls up sleeves to results, persuasive, assertive, honest, strong sales closing ability, quality follow-up, attention to detail, intuitive, gregarious, outstanding verbal communicator and active listener
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!