Business Operations Lead at Dapper Labs
Business Operations Lead
- DAPPER LABS – BUSINESS OPERATIONS
Dapper Labs, the company behind two of the most popular blockchain applications in the world, is looking for a dynamic BizOps lead to help drive growth and scale company-wide.
As our first BizOps hire, you will work closely with the VP, Business Operations & Strategy and company leadership to identify, design and run operational rhythms that enable data-driven decision-making, strong alignment and momentum towards our goals companywide. You will bring your best thinking and judgment, and apply your creativity to designing solutions that support our remote-first, decentralized culture of builders.
- Work closely with our executive team to design our planning, goal-setting and budgeting processes from the ground-up. Establish monthly cadences to recast plans, and regular touch-points across the business to gauge progress.
- Scale our operational firepower. You will dig into complex operational challenges and design right-sized, scalable processes and clear KPIs / dashboards that help our teams work better, smarter, faster.
- Build a high-performing team of BizOps pro’s: You recruit, develop and coach a team of BizOps leads who will be embedded within our growing units, helping to scale our organizations and processes to support our growth.
- Build a data-driven organization. You will find ways to leverage data to inform strong decision-making company-wide. You will help us learn by looking back and analyzing our performance, as well as looking forward to anticipating and solve operational challenges.
Who you are:
- Analytical and structured thinker: You enjoy solving ambiguous problems with a systematic approach to distilling complex details in a structured solution.
- Strong communicator: You are able to communicate clearly and inspire stakeholders to adopt new processes and solutions.
- World-class collaborator: You work well with peers and are able to drive efforts cross-functionally.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: You are comfortable building in public — able to put forward a point-of-view and have others respond / build with you. You are scrappy and willing to do whatever it takes to get a job done.
- Detail-oriented and reliable: You are comfortable digging into (and building) spreadsheets — and you rarely miss a detail. You are known for your follow-through.
What you’ve done before:
- 5-7 years of BizOps or strategy & ops experience in a high-growth company, or
- 5-7 years of management consulting experience, in technology
- Exposure to (and passion for) NFTs, crypto and the promise of Web3
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!