Business Intelligence Administrator at US Foods
Business Intelligence Administrator (Remote)
ARE YOU A CURRENT US FOODS EMPLOYEE? PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY THROUGH OUR INTERNAL WORKDAY CAREER SITE.
Join Our Community of Food People!
The Enterprise Data team creates modern enterprise-wide data capabilities for decision-making, new insights, operational excellence, and limiting risk across all functions and teams. As the BI Administrator, you will partner with members of the Enterprise Data team and its leadership to provide critical reporting platform operations to support our demanding and fast-paced environment.
Flexible Work Policy: The work for the Business Intelligence Administrator position is completed remotely anywhere in the United States except Hawaii or United States Territories. This position may have the potential to travel up to 20% dependent on business needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for supporting, administering, and analyzing our Enterprise Analytics Platform environments built using tools including Tableau, Sigma, Alteryx, Alation, etc including design, building, installing, configuring, supporting, and maintaining these large analytic platforms.
• Work with other IT support teams to manage platform hardware infrastructure.
• On-call support, ensure production issues and tickets within the BI environment are resolved in a timely manner.
• Define user groups needed to support business operations and user access.
• Develop standards for performance, enhance processes to maintain and improve operations, and measure progress for key metrics.
• Work with security team to keep all BI tools secured from external vulnerabilities.
• Designing and Implementing systems, policies and procedures for backups/disaster recovery and Business continuity configurations.
• Document all changes applied to system or application.
• Perform POC’s on new features introduced in tool, test and deploy to production.
• Other duties as assigned by manager.
• Internal: Data Analytics engineers, Data Governance team, BI Tool users across company on as needed basis in resolving issues. Other IT depts that support infrastructure.
• External: Work with BI Tool Vendors to understand new capabilities and resolve issues.
• Must possess a minimum 3+ years of experience in Tableau and Alation Administration and development.
• Strong proficiency in SQL and query writing is required.
• Basic knowledge in Linux and AWS EC2.
• Experience working with large and complex data sets.
• Strong quantitative/analytical skillset.
• Strong ability to mange competing priorities by quickly assessment of what is critical to address, while continuing to make progress on longer term planning.
• Problem solver that is action-oriented with the ability to look at problems in different ways.
• Strong communicational skills, organizational skills, and flexibility to address competing demands.
• Ability to troubleshoot issues using application logs.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in Sigma Administration and development.
• Alteryx administration experience.
• Experience in development using Python.
• Experience in using EasyVista or similar change management tool.
• Experience in using Confluence.
• Experience in using Lucid Chart.
• Experience in cloud technologies.
• B.S. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required.
The following information is provided in accordance with certain state and local laws. Compensation depends on experience, geographic locations, and other factors permitted by law. In Colorado, the expected compensation for this role is between $83,400 – $111,200. In New York City, the expected compensation for this role is between $92,800 – $123,800. In California, the expected compensation for this role is between $88,200 – $117,600. In Washington, the expected compensation for this role is between $88,200 – $117,600. This role is also eligible for Benefits for this role include health insurance, pre-tax spending accounts, retirement benefits, paid time off, short-term and long-term disability, employee stock purchase plan, and life insurance. To review available benefits, please click here: https://www.usfoods.com/careers/benefits.html.
Browse Related Categories:
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more