Business Insights Advisor
Job ID: 1052221BR
Location: OH – CINCINNATI
RI – Lincoln
OH – WORK FROM HOME
RI – WORK FROM HOME
Street Address: 900 Omnicare Center
As an Advisor within the Omnicare Business Insights and Data Infrastructure Team, this colleague will be responsible for the development and delivery of multiple key analytic and reporting work streams and projects within the LTC Omnicare portfolio.
This role will require collaboration with business end users, project stakeholders, and IT partners to identify needs, goals, metric measurements, and business facing data views resulting in clear interfaces enabling end users to quickly identify key themes within the business.
Strong analytic skills and ability to develop, and implement analytical data models, dashboard and reports using Tableau and similar tools enabling end users to analyze data and make informed business decisions. Proven history of utilizing Business Intelligence applications and products to develop executive dashboards and operational scorecards will be beneficial.
- Analytical Support of Projects within the Business Insights and Data Infrastructure Portfolio –
- Design and productionize of analytics and reporting of the Omnicare portfolio (includes predictive analytics and developing the metrics and measures for each project).
- Develop New Metrics and Automated/Sustainable Reporting
- Ability to transform data attributes into meaningful accurate metrics. Utilize tools and knowledge to develop final reporting in an automated or scalable fashion utilizing a variety of tools. (ie. Oracle, SAS, Power Query, Power Pivot…etc)
- Establishing Source Data Requirements
- Ability to clearly articulate the required data elements, formatting, frequency, structure, etc. of the IT components supporting all reporting elements.
- Leadership Updates & Alignment – influence and advise senior leaders based on the metrics, trends and resource plan.
This ideal candidate can reside anywhere in the US as this position can work remotely.
Must have a minimum of 4 years analytical experience and/or education equivalent
- Strong ability to manage multiple complex tasks with confidence & accuracy
- Experience in developing reporting, aggregating data and providing key insights through metrics
- Proficient/Mastery in MS Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL
- Hands-on experience/expertise in data management tools, such as SAS, Python, SQL and BI tools such as Microstrategy
- Familiarity with different database management systems (Oracle, DB2, MySQL)
- Experience with ETL layer dynamics and process
- Experience with rapid prototyping and proof of concept
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to construct analytic solutions to business problems
- Demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity or uncertainty and ability to learn on the fly to understand and solve new problems
- Ability to communicate effectively in a manner that is clear, logical and concise
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact and influence peers and operational partners
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Data Analytics, Management Information Systems or related field required
- Preferred: Masters degree in related field or MBA preferred.