Business Development Representative at Wayfair
Business Development Representative
- Work From Home
- Location: Remote, US
- Category: B2B Sales
- Monday – Friday schedule
- Benefits starting day 1
Wayfair Professional is an industry leading business to business sales organization dedicated to help businesses make good spaces great.
Since 2012, we have worked to make furniture, fixture, and decor procurement easier and faster while offering the best possible value.
Our B2B Inside Sales team begins their career at Wayfair with an in-depth renowned paid training program to prepare them to engage our B2B customers in an inbound sales queue with the goal of building customer loyalty through a great customer experience.
What You’ll Do
- Receive marketing acquired business accounts and through phone and email outreach, better understand the needs of their business without compromising short term / transactional revenue.
- Uncover open opportunities and future account potential
- Educate our new customers on Wayfair Professional values as well as vertical specific program benefits
- Transition accounts to the correct Wayfair Professional program by collecting customer intelligence data.
- Effectively use tools to communicate with our business customers via phone, email, screen share and/or other technology
- Ability to travel at a minimum once per quarter, with more frequent travel possible as job requirements evolve
What You’ll Need
- Ability to travel at a minimum once per quarter; with more frequent travel possible as job requirements evolve
- Experience working in a fast paced sales environment
- Hardworking and resilient attitude with a strong desire to build relationships through technology
- You are a solutions-oriented individual with goals of building customer loyalty for Wayfair
- The ability to embrace and implement feedback to adopt new skills in a fast-paced environment
- You are extremely self-motivated and reliable
- Ability to drive results, metrics, and key performance indicators
- Highly motivated by being an industry leader
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!