Business Development Representative at Rock Content
Location: US and Canada Locations only; 100% Remote
Rock Content is a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners. We offer an end-to-end content marketing solution, combining SaaS, services, and our talent marketplace.
We’re 500 remote and diverse Rockers distributed around the world, each one unique and adding to our dynamic culture, as well as promoting growth, support and contribution through diversity and inclusion groups. We’ve tripled our growth in the last 2 years and as we scale in North America, the opportunities to learn and make a huge impact are endless. Join our journey to IPO!
This is a remote position and you can be located anywhere in Canada or the United States.
As a Business Development Representative, you will have the opportunity to learn, grow and make a huge impact immediately. You will discover, qualify, connect and engage with prospects as you play a key role in expanding our business in the North American market. You will be the connector between us and our future customers as you collaborate alongside our Account Executives in one team and target large customers in a consultative way. Fast pathways to leadership opportunities are available. Join our journey to IPO!
- Become an expert in inbound marketing
- Help to build a scalable demand generation program
- Build creative prospecting plans for your assigned territories of accounts
- Research target large customers, make cold calls, create content to use in your emails and write email cadences in the HubSpot CRM
- Suggest and apply constant improvements through a critical view of individual team processes, assessing their results and adapting accordingly
- Play a key role in expanding our business in the North American market.
What we’re looking for
- Experience in business development, inside sales, customer service or similar customer facing role
- Lead generation and cold-calling abilities preferred
- Previous experience with quota tied to outbound meeting setting preferred
- Fluent English
- Enthusiasm, drive, resilience and motivation to grow your career in sales
- Highly adaptable to changing priorities
- Growth mindset and a deep desire to learn.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to quickly engage a prospect on a call.
What we offer
- Rock University – free access to our marketing courses
- Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics
- Flexible hours
- Work from home allowance
- Parents benefits
- Volunteer paid time off
- Birthday and work anniversary days off
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
- Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward
- Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction
- Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community and Rockers
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!