Business Development Executive – Deluxe Marketing Solutions
Boca Raton, Florida
Req ID#: 13585BR
Role is based in Boca Raton, FL or REMOTE
The Business Development Executive will cultivate, drive and close new logo Deluxe Marketing Services sales opportunities within assigned named prospects, partnering with Sales Executives, Client Managers, and other roles as required.
- Identify, Qualify, and Progress new sales cycle for opportunities from the point of qualification through to the completion of a commercial agreement
- Develop and grow the qualified sales pipeline continually by leveraging direct efforts, as well as the efforts of Sales Executives, Client Managers, and Marketing. “Direct Efforts” shall include but is not limited to individual networking, cold-calling, usage of LinkedIn to connect with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party connections who will purchase or influence the purchase of solution-area solutions, and other activities as deemed necessary by management.
- Create successful strategies to differentiate Deluxe offering from competitors to lead and guide the ongoing activities and efforts of the deal team
- Assure quality for all engagement with and deliverables provided to prospects by providing a clean hand-off from the Business Development Exec to a Sales Executive designated by leadership at the designated point during the latter stages of the Deluxe sales process.
- Forecast the financial value and estimated closure dates for opportunities consistently each week, and to within 5% revenue accuracy, measured on a monthly basis
- Learn, deploy, and demonstrate mastery of the Deluxe strategic solution selling methodology, including mastery of Franklin Covey learning concepts.
- Develop and maintain quarterly Territory plan to meet and exceed sales targets on an ongoing basis – Develop and maintain Account-specific plans to meet and exceed sales targets on an ongoing basis
- Provide feedback on market trends, competitive threats, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers – Capture key information, update corporate systems, and adhere to process and policies as required
- Position may include other duties as determined by the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Accounting or other related discipline or Associate’s degree and related experience.
- 10 or more years of experience selling Marketing and/or data used for marketing offerings to the financial services industry
- Influence the Buyer’s Journey at the earliest possible moment.
- Create awareness that a solution may be needed to solve a client issue.
- Create deal strategy & differentiation – Orchestrate & lead deal teams
- Uncover & navigate the prospect evaluation & approval processes
- Anticipate & overcome deal obstacles
- Leverage advanced solution selling techniques to progress opportunities
Pre-Employment Screening: Yes
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Remote Work Location: Yes
Employment Type: Mid
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional