Remote | Full Time
Beekeeper Marketing’s employees are distributed across the United States in all time zones and operate in a completely virtual work environment. We have hubs in Seattle, Boulder/Denver, and the Bay Area. We get together often at conferences, trade shows and off-sites and rely on collaborative tools like Slack to help keep us connected.
About Beekeeper Marketing:
Beekeeper Marketing was founded in 2007 to help great natural/organic/specialty consumer packaged goods companies (grocery, pet, and health/personal care) reach their sales potential on Amazon and other eCommerce channels. We focus on developing and executing sales, marketing, and supply chain strategies. Have a look at our capabilities deck for more information about our services. With Amazon’s acquisition of Whole Foods Market in 2017, our business is thriving and growing even faster than before. Beekeeper is a scrappy, dynamic, quickly-growing company with a portfolio of 130+ consumer packaged goods clients. We pride ourselves in being a hardworking, results-oriented group that strives for a corporate culture that champions integrity, flexibility, kindness, and fun. Beekeeper was acquired by Advantage Solutions in August 2018 and operates as a business unit within Advantage’s Digital Technology Division. Join us!
The Business Coordinator role will primarily support the Business Management Department. The Business Coordinator will act as our team’s jack-of-all-trades and will have exposure to projects from a wide range of business activities. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, self-directed individual who is detail-oriented and can work autonomously. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to pursue a career in eCommerce and/or digital marketing, and there is strong potential for advancement within the company.
Primary Job Functions:
From within Amazon’s back-end Vendor Central and Seller Central cloud platforms:
- Update clients’ catalogs including adding new items, editing images, revising copy, creating variations, etc.
- Proactively monitor clients’ catalogs to ensure that any changes Amazon or 3P sellers make are detected and communicated to the Business Manager on the account
- Open support cases within Amazon for urgent issues
- Coordinate with our Operations Team to ensure smooth supply chain for clients
- Pull data and reports
- Conduct business analytics and ROI analyses
- Make recommendations to the Business Manager on the account that will enable our team to deliver strong sales growth and excellent customer service to our clients
- Set up new items
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years relevant work experience (can be during college)
- Tech savvy and extremely comfortable using cloud-based systems
- Approaches work with a sense of urgency and effectively able to prioritize and exercise good judgement
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience as an effective team player with strong communications skills, reliability/integrity/maturity, and ability to self-start
- Must be comfortable with the learning curve/constant change that comes with operating in a fast moving, ever changing world of eCommerce
- Comfortable in spreadsheets and doing analysis
- We operate on G-Suite (Gmail, G-Drive, Sheets, Presentations, Calendar, Drawings, etc); experience using G-Suite is a plus. At a minimum, must be adept at Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and willing to make the transition to G-Suite
- Must have a dedicated office at home or elsewhere with access to secure high-speed internet and phone, and sufficient space for two monitors. This is not a job that can be done at a coffee shop or while traveling (appropriate equipment will be provided).
- Occasional travel may be required to one or more key trade shows each year if requested by management.
- Expo West in Anaheim, CA in March
- Expo East in Baltimore, MD in September
- Fancy Food in New York, NY in June
- Fancy Food in San Francisco, CA in January
- Other travel may be requested as needed for team building offsites (about once per year)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience that includes base salary and a performance bonus
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K with company match
- Monthly reimbursement for phone and internet