Business Associate, Office of the Chief Executive Officer at SeatGeek
Business Associate, Office of the Chief Executive Officer
Remote – USA
SeatGeek believes live events are powerful experiences that unite humans. With our technological advancements and fan-first attitude, we’re simplifying and modernizing the ticketing industry.
By catering to both consumers and enterprises, we’re powering a new, open entertainment ecosystem where fans have effortless access to experiences, teams, venues, and at the same time, venues have seamless access to their audiences. Because everyone should expect more from ticketing.
SeatGeek’s Office of the CEO tackles big issues that are facing the business, supporting executive decision-making, and running important internal operating processes. As a Business Associate, you’ll have a unique seat at the table, working directly with SeatGeek’s Chief of Staff, CEO and other senior leadership to enable strategic decision making. You’ll work with dozens of diverse areas of the business with responsibilities changing on a weekly basis; it will be fast-paced and challenging but you will learn a tremendous amount and never be bored.
What you’ll do
- Work with leaders across the company to align and track company goals
- Prepare presentation material for management meetings
- Project-manage and contribute to cross-team initiatives
- Monitor the status of key company projects, push forward said projects
- Work with Chief of Staff and CEO on all essential issues facing SeatGeek
Who you are
- 2+ years of work experience at a management consulting firm (preferred), finance firm, or Tech company
- Ability to understand business contexts
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships
- Atypically versatile. Able to dive into many roles and do them well
- Experience conducting quantitative analysis (including modeling) and qualitative analysis
- Experience presenting complex analysis to senior management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office or Google Suite
- Equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- A hybrid in-office approach, allowing you to work remotely a couple of days a week
- A WFH stipend to support your home office setup
- The ability to work from anywhere up to four weeks per year with SeatGeek on Tour
- Benefits package that supports health/dental/vision. We also provide annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
- A focus on transparency. We have regular company meetings and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- $120 a month to spend on tickets to live events
- Annual subscription to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon music
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!