Business Analyst – Security at InTouch Health
Business Analyst – Security
- (Multiple states)
- Full Time
- Solution Analysis & Design
- Mid Level
InTouch Health is a leading telehealth solution company enabling remote physician care anytime, anywhere. Our solutions are robust, secure, and provide excellent physician-patient experiences to maximize care and minimize response time, and ensure the right doctor makes the right treatment decision every time.
Under the general direction of the VP of Solution Design, the Business Analyst will focus on providing security review documentation for our customers. Support pre-sales activities in the form of answering Security Questionnaires and Requests for Proposals (RFP’s) for sales teams; maintain customer facing documentation regarding network configuration of ITH products within customer networks and internal database; support multiple project requests, prioritize effectively and communicate well and consistently with external and internal team members.
Responsibilities (Specific tasks, duties, essential functions of the job):
- Support pre-sales activities to manage the Security Review & RFP processes.
- Track progress and report metrics on security review requests.
- Partner with internal staff to develop and maintain security documentation.
- Support Solution Design Architects with documentation of design information.
- Work with customer technical staff to describe InTouch Health system and product architecture.
- Support customer validation of products.
- Maintains database of technical information, contact information, case creation and updates
- Clearly communicates regularly and follows directives as decided by the team
Knowledge, Skills & Ability:
- Excellence in written and verbal communication of technical material with various vendors, IT professionals, and core ITH team members.
- Ability to cover multiple, overlapping complex projects; well organized and adaptable to changing demands.
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail and able to prioritize to meet team objectives.
- In-depth understanding and experience with wireless networks, set up, and configuration.
- In-depth understanding and experience with networks, firewalls, and servers and the security of such devices.
- Strong skills in document preparation and tools which facilitate document preparation.
- Strong skills in Excel and statistical data analysis.
- Understanding of SIP (Session Initiation Protocol).
- Experience with PACS and knowledge of DICOM a plus.
- Prior work experience in a hospital environment a plus.
- Degree in discipline relating to engineering, computer science, or Information Technology (IT).
- CCNA designation highly desired.
- Experience: 1-2 years of experience in healthcare field with background in technical sales support, security standards compliance and documentation, project management and coordination, healthcare IT or wireless infrastructure desired
- Experience with Medical Devices and networks in Hospital settings.
- Experience with SalesForce.com and database platforms.
- Knowledge of VMWare and Linux OS a plus.
- Professional office environment
For the qualified candidate, InTouch Health offers competitive compensation, medical, dental and vision benefits, paid time off, and 401(k) retirement plan. InTouch Health is based in sunny and beautiful Santa Barbara, California.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!