Broker Sales Execution Consultation at Aflac
Broker Sales Execution Consult
- The Location: Remote, US Columbus, GA, US, 31999
At the direction of the Sr. Manager, Broker Sales Execution supports the operational needs of the Broker Sales Team as determined by Broker Sales leadership, to include facilitating critical activities that support sales enablement and sales growth.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides support to key Broker Sales team members in coordinating critical activities required to help achieve quarterly and annual sales targets as needed.
- Provides support for broker marquee events; to include collaborating with the Travel, Meetings and Incentives team with the goal of ensuring broker events and advisory panels are provided adequate support and resources.
- Partners with the Manager, Broker & Executive Content within the Broker Sales Execution & Strategy team to plan and execute marquee national event content (e.g. Focus, Advisory Panel Meetings, Industry Events, Broker Leadership Council Meetings, etc.), and support the development of “run of show” materials.
- Assists with various sales enablement initiatives and other support activities that directly influence the effectiveness and efficiency of the Broker Sales leadership and the Broker Sales team; to include, but not limited to, directing the execution of the new hire and onboarding process for the broker sales roles.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills and relationship building strategies to foster close working relationships with the Broker Sales teams and key business partner contacts within US Operations, with the goal of ensuring the Broker Sales team has adequate support.
- Assists with preparing finalist meeting presentations and facilitating the coordination of the finalist opportunities with required representation within Aflac Group to ensure Aflac is well positioned with brokers, consultants and prospective accounts.
- Partners with the key areas within the Broker Sales Execution & Strategy team to ensure adequate support is provided for Broker Sales teams regarding activities related to sale enablement efforts and that key information is communicated through the waterfall approach to communications within the Broker Sales team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree Business Administration or related field
- six years of professional job-related work experience
Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Job Knowledge & Skills
- Strong communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to develop clear action plans and drive processes with interdependencies
- Knowledge and understanding of the insurance industry preferred
- Solid collaboration, implementation and change management skills
- Ability to understand the impact of operational initiatives from a salesperson’s perspective
- Acting with Integrity – Clearly states goals and beliefs; lets people know his/her true intentions; does what he she said they would do; follows through on commitments
- Communicating Effectively – Expresses ideas and information in a clear and concise manner; tailors message to fit the interests and needs of the audience; delivers information in a manner that is interesting and compelling to the listener
- Pursuing Self-Development – Demonstrates ambition and desire to move forward in his/her career; engages others in discussions about career development; seeks feedback on ways to increase his/her performance; takes advantage of opportunities to build new skills and capabilities
- Serving Customers – Builds strong relationships with customers; stays aware of customer needs, concerns and satisfaction; responds promptly to customer questions and requests; effectively manages
- Supporting Change – Enthusiastically participates in new change initiatives and programs; focuses on reasons why changes will work and how they will be beneficial
- Supporting Organizational Goals – Actively supports organizational goals and values; demonstrates enthusiasm toward the company’s goals and mission; aligns actions around organizational goals
- Working with Diverse Populations – Shows respect for the beliefs and traditions of others; encourages and promotes practices that support cultural diversity; discourages behaviors or practices that may be perceived as unfair, biased, or critical toward people with certain backgrounds.