Brand Marketing Specialist at Empower Finance
Brand Marketing Specialist
REMOTE – US /
Empower is a high-growth financial technology company on a mission to solve access to affordable credit for everyday Americans. We dream up and launch one-of-a-kind features that help our members get money instantly whenever they need it, save for the future, and rewrite their financial story. Our members see Empower Cash Advance as a life-saver, Empower Automatic Savings as a game-changer, and the new Empower Thrive line of credit (currently in beta, launching soon) as a lifeline to low-cost borrowing and the only practical path to building credit.
Empower is an Inc. 5000 company and is backed by Sequoia Capital. We’ve been recognized in Apple’s list of “New Apps We Love,” Time’s “Best Apps of the Year So Far,” and Real Simple’s Smart Money Awards.
Want to make a difference in someone’s financial journey? Let’s go.
WHAT EMPOWER OFFERS
- Competitive salary
- Generous equity package
- Full healthcare benefits
- Technology expense reimbursement
- Work from anywhere
Empower is looking for a Brand Marketing Specialist to generate strong and consistent awareness, word-of-mouth, and engagement with the Empower brand. This individual will develop and execute high-performing partnerships with influencers, consumer brands, and other content publishers and find creative ways to integrate these collaborations into our social programming. They will also support cross-functional brand initiatives that touch performance marketing and product experience. The ideal candidate is highly organized and detail-oriented and excels at relationship building, problem-solving, and project management.
This role reports to the Senior Brand Marketing Manager.
- Identify and recruit influencer partners across current and emerging social platforms
- Vet influencers and their content to ensure that they meet our brand criteria
- Manage influencer outreach, negotiation, and contracting to drive successful outcomes
- Lead influencer campaign management: develop unique creative concepts with partners, share feedback on content, send pre-launch checklists, save and share approved content with the marketing team
- Oversee the development of influencer-generated branded content and ensure partners adhere to campaign timelines and deliverables
- Lead, compile, analyze, and report on the performance of influencer marketing campaigns and recommend improvements
- Maintain an influencer database with accurate and up-to-date brand partnerships
- Suggest new ways to innovate and enhance influencer programs — then implement new engagement and content strategies
- Stay ahead of social media trends and the competitive landscape
- Collaborate with manager to support brand partnerships and cross-team brand initiatives
- Assist with online community engagement
- 2-3 years of experience working in influencer marketing for consumer brands
- Creative horsepower (can think boldly outside the box!)
- Exceptional time and project management skills
- Persistence in pursuing new opportunities without getting discouraged easily
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to make sound decisions and solve problems resourcefully
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Social media savvy, with a deep understanding of Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube
- Based in the US