Brand Marketing Manager at Trafilea
Brand Marketing Manager (He/She/They)
Trafilea is a global company that builds communities and transformative brands. We own the brands and take care of the entire customer journey, to deliver wow-worthy experiences that influence and empower millions of people globally.
Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies, and innovation.
We have over 300 hundred employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values. Our support for this new way of working has led to being featured in Forbes and FlexJobs as one of the Top 25 Companies for Remote Workers.
We are looking for dynamic, dedicated, and committed individuals with a strong desire to grow, that can drive the brand forward on its truly exciting journey.
Do you want to know more about our Brands? Click the following links: Shapermint & Truekind
We are looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to be responsible for the management and effective execution of multiple integrated marketing campaigns and initiatives to hit business goals. You will transform the Trafilea brands into a global benchmark that brings impressive reach and tangible results in sales.
Expected outcomes & responsibilities
- Manage the brand development of marketing campaigns, social media and PR activities
- Assist in the development and analysis of consumer insights
- Integrated marketing campaign development across channels
- Assist with developing brand voice, target audience(s), and long-term strategy
- Ensure story is told consistently through all communication touch points
- Drive new ideas and strategies that will make our brand marketing innovative and best in class
- Ensure all digital assets launch on-time and in-line with promotions launches, working with our Project Managers
- Evaluate and optimize performance of digital marketing efforts on a consistent basis
- Manage campaigns in alignment with business objectives and budget
- 5+ years of brand marketing experience or related fields of marketing management in the eCommerce fashion or intimates landscape.
- Have built and managed creative and content teams.
- Experience running various marketing programs and campaigns from ideation through to execution.
- Strong leadership skills, detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated.
- Ability to translate product, trend, and merchandising information/strategies into marketable product messages.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and ability to see the big picture.
- Continuous learning and Growth mindset.
- Result and business-oriented person.
- Strong interpersonal & communications skills to engage and influence team members
- Good analytical skills.
What We Have to Offer
- Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a globally distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
- A rich experience including the opportunity to collaborate with world-class talents. Encouraging transparency and open communication to all.
- A data-driven, dynamic, energetic work environment, full of talented, goal-oriented, and empathetic people working together to grow and develop both as professionals and human beings.
- A safe space to be who you truly are. We embrace and support diversity, equity and work hard every day to keep becoming more inclusive.
- Openness to new ideas and initiatives: You can always join a squad, tribe, or committee, start new ones. Bring your hobbies and passions and transform them into projects!