Brand Manager at FamPay
- Remote /
- Creative Team /
- Full-time Office/ Remote
FamPay is India’s first mobile bank for teenagers. With FamPay, teens can do UPI, P2P and card payments without the need to setup a bank account. FamPay allows parents to send money to their kids below the age of 18, which they can spend securely anytime, anywhere, under parent’s supervision. FamPay aims at making payments smooth and fun for children.
Founded by IIT Roorkee alumni and backed by some of the most respected investors around the world, we are on a mission to drive 250 Million+ Indian teenagers on a smooth and fun-filled journey from cash to digital. We are raising a new, financially aware generation who understands the fundamentals of personal finance and is capable of making decisions in their best long term interest.
About this Role
At FamPay, we are creating a unique and one of it’s kind brand for teenagers in India. It’s not been targeted yet, so there’s a huge room for being creative. Join us in building a brand that’s loved by all teenagers in India.
On the Job
- Setting up the brand bible for various products and audiences
- Making sure that the brand is consistent across various platforms
- Setting up brand guidelines to be followed for communication, social media, merchandise, product and other assets of the company
- Plan, lead and execute the projects required to boost our brand presence
- Collaborate with Creative Team and User Growth Team for execution of projects
- Partner with creative agencies, research and media partners to create integrated marketing plans
- Taking up initiatives to position our brand
- Strategize, develop and execute marketing interventions at FamPay
- Develop accurate projects priorities, schedules and execution of Mass marketing campaigns.
- 2-5 years experience working with a startup or creative agency in branding/ communication related roles
- Extremely empathetic towards understanding of the user groups: Teenagers and their parents
- Should be excited about building a brand for teenagers
- Up to date with recent trends and social media
- Good understanding of business dynamics in India
- Proactive personality and self-driven
- Takes ownership and has whatever it takes attitude
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic about early stage start-ups
Why should you join us?
Every once in a while, a product comes to life that makes people think, why this was not done earlier? The users love it, the investors dream about the great returns and the team feels the joy and pride every day. We have strong indicators for users and investors and we are building the team, that will have stories to tell all their life.
We believe that a great product is built by a high-quality team that find purpose and joy in their work and we put heavy emphasis on having fun at work.
- Competitive Salary
- Gadgets of your choice
- All meals on house
- Medical Insurance
- Books of your choice
- Fitness Vouchers
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!