Brand Content Manager at CipherHealth
Brand Content Manager
- Remote U.S.
CipherHealth is an award-winning and proven technology platform committed to enhancing communication and care throughout the patient journey. Our full suite of scalable and flexible engagement solutions for healthcare organizations keep patients, staff, families and communities informed about their preventative, acute or elective care — whether it is in a hospital, clinic, facility, at home or anywhere in between.
Since 2009, CipherHealth has been innovating helping to shape the patient engagement category, delivering groundbreaking products to help care providers effectively and efficiently deliver quality care for their patients. CipherHealth’s patient engagement platform sets new standards for care and empowers healthcare organizations to foster meaningful connections to ensure the best possible outcomes for staff members, patients, and their loved ones.
CipherHealth’s growing marketing team is seeking a talented Brand Content Manager with experience in telling compelling brand stories across multiple channels. This position will be responsible for leading and developing our content strategy and execution to support our go-to-market strategy, including thought leadership/awareness, account based marketing, product launches, persona-based nurture flows, and social media. Candidates should have exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills and expertise in developing compelling content that engages audiences across channels, working in collaboration with marketing colleagues.
This role requires a strategic thinker, master storyteller, content developer and creative self-starter. Your core responsibilities include developing brand communication strategies, crafting content, developing and executing campaign ideas to drive awareness of CipherHealth and elevate our status as a thought leader. With equal parts Product Marketer and Storyteller, you will bring our new positioning to life by building compelling articles, ebooks, white papers, infographics, etc., that will resonate with our primary customer groups and differentiate CipherHealth from the competition.
Reporting into the VP, Product Marketing, you will be an essential part of the marketing team and collaborate regularly with our clinical, growth and customer success teams. The ideal candidate is highly organized, extremely detail-oriented, passionate about his/her work, and a self-starter. She/he understands how to analyze and leverage performance data (e.g., website clickthroughs, blogs, social shares, etc.) to inform our strategy, elicit customer insights, identify new areas of opportunity and develop innovative strategies for increased market penetration and expansion through thought leadership.
- Develop and drive multi-channel content strategy and thought leadership program underpinned by research, data, content, webinars and events
- Spearhead development of our corporate narratives and identify the unique stories to be told to elevate our brand profile
- Proactively source and package stories across employees, customers, industry experts, and develop the related assets (e.g., articles, videos, infographics) to bring the brand vision to life through multiple channels
- Curate a rich library of content including infographics, ebooks, whitepapers, and blog posts that is segmented and organized by segment, persona and stage of the go-to-market funnel.
- Bolster our “earned” social media footprint, both through direct corporate channels (e.g., LinkedIn and Twitter) and by optimizing the activation of employees, partners, and others
- Assist in campaign planning, creation, and measurement/optimization, in partnership with cross-functional teams
- Work in close concert with our PR firm and other agency partners in the development of content assets.
- Facilitate content requests from our GTM team, including content used for one-off pitches
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful content and communication strategies that tie to and enable our go-to-market strategy.
- Exceptional written/verbal communication skills combined with a visual mind to creatively express the brand and stories.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills, analytical talent, creativity and attention to detail
- Exceptional strategic planning skills and demonstrated knowledge of latest marketing strategies and channels, including digital media
- Experience with content management software that supports the development, curation and analysis of content.
- 5 years relevant work experience with integrated marketing and content development
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Journalism, or Communications
- B2B SaaS and/or healthcare industry experience preferred
- The ability to handle diverse tasks with an eye for detail within a fast-paced environment
- Experience working within an integrated marketing communications team and collaborating to optimize content across audiences and channels
- Know how to move the ball forward independently when managing numerous projects simultaneously
- Expertise in the development and execution of social media strategies that optimize content reach and stakeholder engagement
- A team player – we’re an agile, all-hands-on-deck kind of team who work closely and collaboratively to meet our goals
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!