Brand and Experience Manager at Alexander Mann Solutions
Brand & Experience Manager
- Job ID: 13333
- Country: United States of America
- Location: United States (Remote)
- Job Type: Employee
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Functional Area: Consulting
We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we’re passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfill their potential through talent acquisition and management.
Today, nearly 4,000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivaled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.
Alexander Mann Solutions is currently looking for Brand & Experience Manager, Americas, to join our team. This is a remote position, Eastern Standard Time Zone preferred.
Talent Collective, a division of Alexander Mann Solutions, is a global consulting firm that acts as a trusted partner to support business transformation for some of the world’s most recognizable brands.
We listen and provide objective advice to help our clients make better decisions and shape their workforce for future challenges.
We draw on 20 years in business and 350 dedicated consulting minds and an even greater flexible workforce, we bring the right people together to attract, engage and retain the right talent at the right time.
The Brand & Experience Manager is responsible for contributing thought leadership and innovation to the development and expansion of our US service offering. This individual must have recruiting and marketing expertise, and extensive knowledge of social media.
The candidate also must have a strong understanding of branding to be able to work with clients to help them position their company as an employer of choice to prospective hires. This person must be creative and well-organized and able to establish social media and print- and web-based recruiting campaigns under short deadlines. The candidate also must have an enthusiastic attitude, work well on teams and be able to adapt quickly to a fast-moving environment.
- Demonstrated experience with campus/emerging talent marketing strategy and execution, working with multiple academic institutions simultaneously to promote a client’s employer brand to graduate talent pools
- Experience planning, establishing and overseeing a company’s social media presence on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and blogging websites.
- Experience setting up and managing an online marketing program to promote job openings and career opportunities at a company.
- Experience expanding a company’s online presence on different employment sites, developing creative ways to draw prospective employees to the company’s website and identifying new recruitment opportunities through social media.
- Experience building strategies and configurations for user experience and candidate journeys through various digital platforms, such as landing pages, surveys, email communications, and interactive web applications.
- Create demand / build credibility for specialist products and services through sharing best practice, external ‘outside thinking in’, competitor landscape and thought leadership
- Proactively communicate value/solutions to internal and external audiences through regular engagement with global RPO and Brand & Experience teams
- Understand and apply commercial knowledge to drive performance of program of work including understanding of wider AMS business considerations
- Strengthen and deepen strategic relationships with key colleagues and clients in the US, building trust and credibility.
- Deliver against regional growth targets collectively set by TC leadership team
- 3-5 years of experience in Employment Branding, Recruiting or Recruitment Marketing functions
- Strong project management skills and Microsoft Office mastery are essential. Ideal candidates have experience managing website content and working with Google analytics.
- Deep subject matter expertise, thinking, approaches and methodologies, developing these in line with the market and latest innovations
- Demonstrable track-record of thought leadership within appropriate specialism
- Consulting approach – accurately diagnose client challenges and develop comprehensive, commercially viable solutions with clearly defined ROI for client and TC / AMS
- Experience of developing and delivering complex projects on time and to budget
- Proactively manage internal and client expectations and communication throughout the project lifecycle, delivering an excellent client stakeholder experience, building trust and credibility
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!