Bookkeeper-Payroll Administrator at WhatConverts
Bookkeeper/Payroll Administrator (Remote)
- Charlotte, NC – Remote OK
We are looking to hire an experienced bookkeeper and payroll specialist using Quickbooks Online. This is a part-time role that requires approximately 10 hours a week with the time requirements heavier at the beginning of the month. This job will require some flexibility in which days are worked each week to coordinate with invoicing and payroll. You’ll be replacing our previous bookkeeper, who worked with us for 8 years.
- At least 2 years of bookkeeping experience including payroll.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Quickbooks invoicing and payroll.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with multiple state payroll withholding tax filing preferred.
- Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Payroll/Taxes to Federal and Multiple States
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations
- Financial Reports
For the past four years, WhatConverts has been helping people across the world track “What Marketing Converts to Leads”. A lead can be a phone call, web form submission, web chat or e-commerce transaction. Our software helps our customers track their marketing efforts to ensure it is giving them the best ROI.
We want to give advertisers and agencies the complete marketing picture by easily tracking their marketing dollars to actual leads, so they can best spend their budget.
We believe in small teams making a big impact. Small teams are fast and nimble. Small teams mean less bureaucracy and less management, and more getting the important things done.
- Location – Anywhere you want. If you want to work remotely or near others that’s fine by us. The current team is based in Charlotte, NC and Birmingham, AL.
- Position – Part-time position.
- Compensation – Based on experience.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!