Bookkeeper and Administrative Manager at Cozymeal
Bookkeeper / Administrative Manager
- (Part-Time, Anywhere in the US)
- United States
- Part time
Cozymeal offers the best in culinary experiences by pairing local consumers and companies with some of the nation’s top chefs for cooking classes, online cooking classes, food tours and more. Active in 60+ markets in the US & Canada, we revolutionize the way we experience and enjoy food and enable our customers to find and book culinary experiences with just a few button clicks. Our customers include consumers as well as small and large companies such as Google, Facebook, Amazon, Uber, McKinsey & Company, Intel, IBM and many more! Our service has been featured and received a lot of praise in publications such as Los Angeles Times, USA Today, The Washington Post and Thrillist.
About the Role:
We are looking for a world-class Bookkeeper / Administrative Manager to manage a variety of bookkeeping and administrative tasks at Cozymeal. The individual in this role is expected to be experienced enough to own individual projects and work independently with limited supervision.
This is a part-time employee role with the opportunity to convert into a full-time in the future. The role is open to all candidates across the US and we are looking to hire someone long-term and provide the individual with growth opportunities within the organization.
The individual in this role will be directly reporting to the company’s CEO. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, able to own and execute on projects end-to-end and doesn’t shy away from asking questions whenever something is not clear.
- Manage the process of issuing 1099s for contractors each January
- Work closely with the bookkeeping company that is managing Cozymeal’s books
- Manage the company’s correspondence with vendors, clients, etc.
- Manage the company’s relationship with other entities such as landlord, insurance company, etc.
- Assist the company’s CEO with preparing reports, presentations, etc.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field
- 3+ years of experience in bookkeeping or accounting
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative role
- Very detail-oriented and ability to review reports to look for errors and to create reports without errors
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong MS Office skills, in particular Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong written and spoken communication skills. In particular, ability to make phone calls and write proper emails + letters on behalf the company
Desired But Not Required Experience:
- In-depth experience with Quickbooks (not required, but a big plus)
- Experience preparing presentations (not required, but a big plus)
- Experience with controlling (not required, but a big plus)
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Great work environment with a strong and friendly team of co-workers
- Equipment needed to be able to work from home (laptop, etc.)
Location: Anywhere in the US. This is a remote role and qualified candidates from anywhere in the US can apply for this role.
If this sounds like you, then Cozymeal just might be the right place for you! Welcome home!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!