Stalwart Journeys LLC (dba AudiologyDesign) is seeking a part-time bookkeeper for our growing business. In business since 2002, AudiologyDesign is the leading digital marketing agency in hearing healthcare. We are a completely virtual office environment affording the opportunity to conveniently work from home.
We are seeking a dependable bookkeeper with QuickBooks expertise to:
- Develop, enhance and manage bookkeeping policies and procedures, along with developing a framework to track financial transactions with an established chart of accounts
- Conduct and manage the general ledger
- Appease accounts by balancing entries
- Support accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- Put together financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
- Examine payments received and record deposits
- May also include HR administration, and special projects as assigned
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of previous experience as a Bookkeeper
- Solid understanding of QuickBooks
- Prior experience using accounting software
- Strong familiarity with billing
- Comprehensive knowledge of payroll
- A passion for and sense of personal satisfaction in delighting clients and helping small businesses succeed.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both orally and in writing.
- Willingness to consistently and accurately follow established policies and procedures.
- Confidence in learning and embracing new technology to solve client issues.
- Experience in developing strong remote team relationships based on trust, accountability, integrity, and sharing of best practices.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
Mission: The PT Bookkeeper’s mission is to establish and document solid bookkeeping policies and procedures and ensure accurate and timely data entry and monthly financial reporting – providing the organization the utmost confidence that our accounting records are in order.
- Part-Time Position
- $20 per hour; 15 hours per week