Namoffers, a local North Carolina Marketing company, is looking to hire a bookkeeper with a proven track record who has financial experience, and a natural passion for numbers.
You will be in control of the day to day finances, and accounts receivable.
Affiliate Marketing or performance-based marketing (industry we’re in) is fast-paced, and requires an extremely diligent follow-up strategy you’re dealing with weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly net 15/30 payment terms.
Having a positive cash flow, and tight guidelines for accounts receivable is imperative.
We are looking for a strong individual that has financial experience, flair, and passion for numbers and is used to work with start-up companies to ensure their cash management/ accounts are up-to-date. Someone who is not afraid to take the bull by the horn, and call our vendors when payments are overdue.
- Daily cash management collecting and managing cash on account(s)
- Reconcile and balance all accounts.
- Collect and analyze account data and generate weekly/ monthly financial reports.
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Prepare checks, payments, and bank deposits.
- Assist with budget preparation.
- Serve as point of contact for all financial inquiries from employees and vendors
- Follow up on due payments from vendors via phone/ email and Skype
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a business related field preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 3+ years experience in office setting with responsibilities for financial management
- 3+ years experience in Quickbooks Online preferred.
- Maintain a clear background check.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Apps.
- Ability to produce, read, and understand financial reports (balance, P&L, A/R, A/P, etc).
- Passionate about giving great service.
- Comfortable with ambiguity doesn’t need everything to be black or white.
- Able to be flexible with changing priorities.
- Strong work ethic.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Values and respects all opinions and inputs.
- Is self-motivated but also comfortable asking for help.
- Is a lifelong learner and a good teacher.
- Discreetly handles confidential information.
- Ability to perform routine daily tasks, requiring close attention to detail and accuracy, as well as analysis from a broader, higher-level perspective.
- Works effectively in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions in a shared office space with a variety of activities around you.
- Ability to set priorities, follow-through and deliver results on time.
- A sense of humor/likes to have fun at work.
The bookkeeper is a remote (work from home) position you are expected to have a stable internet connection, quick computer, and access to Skype and phone.
The salary for the bookkeeper is an hourly rate, based on set weekly hours and based on your qualifications.
The position is part-time (7-10 hours/week) to start; however, there is plenty of additional responsibilities available once we have worked together for a 30-day time frame.