Blood Donor Recruiter at TeleRecruitment Specialists
Blood Donor Recruiter
Our company is adding more Clients! We are now accepting applications for our September Orientation Class. Interviews are being scheduled this coming week.
As a Blood Donor Recruiter, you will be part of a team of highly qualified Recruiters who help save lives every day.
This is an Independent Contractor position that:
- Is a great opportunity for Retirees.
- Is a great opportunity for professionally-mature individuals who need to be able to customize their work schedule because they have a busy week/other time-sensitive commitments.
- Is 100% work-from-home.
- Is Weekdays only (M-F). Nghts are not required (but they are available).
- Involves placing outbound calls to previous Blood Donors to schedule future donation appointments.
- Have compassion, empathy, and a desire to help others.
- Are great listeners.
- Are able to immediately connect with people.
- Are persuasive without being aggressive.
- Are motivated to exceed performance benchmarks.
- Can multitask and focus on details.
Qualified Candidate Must:
- Be a professional.
- Have at least 1 year of of documented (in resume) outbound calling experience.
- Have at least 2 years of documented (in resume) sales or customer service experience.
- Have experience working online using multiple browser tabs and multiple software applications at the same time.
- Have an internet service provider (ISP) account that is NOT satellite and can accommodate VOIP calling..
- Run/Use Microsoft Windows 10 (PC or Mac).
Additional Position Information and Requirements:
- Compensation of $13.75 – $15.75/hour (factoring recruitment experience). Evening shift differentials.
- Contracts are awarded for renewable terms with a mininum of 20 hours/week, Monday through Friday. A maximum of 40 hours/week are available.
- Must be physically able to consistently work a minimum of 20 hours/week (4 or 5 days/week).
- Advancement opportunities exist. We promote from within.
Please visit our website (www.telerecruitmentspecialists.com), click on the Applicants tab, then click on the Blood Donor Recruiter button to complete the application, submit your resume (in PDF or MS Word format only) and complete a short voice audition.
To ensure you receive all email communication from the company, please add “telerecruitmentspecialists.com” to your email client’s Safe Sender list.
Submitting a copy of your resume and a voice audition are mandatory requirements of the application process.
If you have any questions, please email Shelli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!