GENERAL & ADMINISTRATIVE
15Five is a fundamentally new way for businesses to unlock the potential of their entire workforce. Through a lightweight weekly check-in, 15Five delivers everything a manager needs to impact employee engagement and performance, including continuous feedback, objective (OKR) tracking, peer recognition, 1-on-1s, and reviews. Over 1,200 forward-thinking companies on lists like Best Places to Work and INC. 5000 use 15Five to scale their culture and bring out the best in their people.
We are looking for an experienced billing specialist to join our team remotely. You must be able to work the hours listed below:
- Monday through Friday
- 8am-5pm PST
Why work with us:
- We’re building a world where organizations help employees thrive in an environment that values their unique strengths.
- You can work from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Our team is full of highly intelligent, motivated, loving individuals who are an absolute pleasure to work with.
Billing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Combining accounts receivable expertise with customer service to resolve billing questions and issues via live chat support, email and phone
- Ensuring billing accuracy and following up on accounts receivable
- Updating accounts receivable database with new accounts or missed payments
- Preparing and submitting invoices through electronic means to ensure processing and payment
- Updating accounts with successful payments
- Setting up vendor accounts, as requested
- Documenting billing processes
Billing Specialist Requirements:
- High degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness
- Excellent personal skills to communicate effectively with customers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information
- Excellent organization skills
- Results-driven and patient
- Proficiency in software tools a plus: Recurly, ChartMogul, Excel and Quickbooks Online
- Language requirements: English fluency (written and spoken)
- Must have stable internet connection and personal laptop
- Must be based in the US